Guess What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess What?

Someones dumped a Suzi about 10Yds from my lockup. I think it was a runner until someone nicked it and gave it some serious off road punishment. have been informed and if its not recovered soon, can I claim ownership and sign a SORN? It needs looking after. A Surf lump under the bonnet and Surf running gear maybe ? .
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    A Surf lump under the bonnet and Surf running gear maybe ? .
    Good man, you get the idea, Toyota axles are bullet proof under zuki, you'll need a pick up solid axle on the front though.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Someones dumped a Suzi about 10Yds from my lockup. I think it was a runner until someone nicked it and gave it some serious off road punishment. have been informed and if its not recovered soon, can I claim ownership and sign a SORN? It needs looking after. A Surf lump under the bonnet and Surf running gear maybe ? .
      OI downstairs s*** talk m8
      could be suzi 7 soon then.
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

don't bother with a SORN!
        stick it in your lock up and leave it for a few weeks (in case it has a tracker)
        then strip it out, remove all IDs and keep it!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          stick it in your lock up and leave it for a few weeks (in case it has a tracker)
          OOOO you are aweful, but i like you!!!!!!!!
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
            Matt,

Tracker would still find the motor in a lock up. A few years back I organised a demonstration with Tracker and they put a motor in my garage (Before it was filled up with Junk) and it found the car no problem.

Any way WHO would put a tracker on a S***I ........although saying that our one has a Thatchum Cat 1

Paul
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              Matt,

Tracker would still find the motor in a lock up. A few years back I organised a demonstration with Tracker and they put a motor in my garage (Before it was filled up with Junk) and it found the car no problem.

Any way WHO would put a tracker on a S***I ........although saying that our one has a Thatchum Cat 1

Paul
              that's what i meant, put it somewhere safe and don't touch it so if it has a tracker you can just say it was dumped there... if it doesn't then after a few weeks it won't be found and it's yours!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I've got a better idea

Dump it in my garage, and if the Tracker can't find it then it's mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
                  Dump it in my garage, and if the Tracker can't find it then it's mine!!

blimmy suzi prices going to soar soon everyone wants 1
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno

Paul
                    notice anything missing from the drive?

Comment

Bad news for me and (probably) bad news for the owner. It has been recovered and returned home. It has had the tax disc pinched. The bull bar, n/s mudguard, and light cluster are trashed. Maybe a write-off for a D Reg. The tilt was cut to get in.
                      Apparantly last seen knocking down grave stones in a local cemetary. Lovely class of yobbo round here.
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Bad news for me and (probably) bad news for the owner. It has been recovered and returned home. It has had the tax disc pinched. The bull bar, n/s mudguard, and light cluster are trashed. Maybe a write-off for a D Reg. The tilt was cut to get in.
                        Apparantly last seen knocking down grave stones in a local cemetary. Lovely class of yobbo round here.
                        bummer.
                        Pops

Comment

Working...
                        X