Surf saves the day/show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf saves the day/show

Our weekend started Friday with the preperations for Bark in the Park, this was a Blue Peter and Guide Dog Event.

The field and Goucester park, Basildon was already a swamp with a couple of lorrys already bogged down.

How do we get the tents and equipment onto the field was the question asked.

WIth a SURF and flat bed trailor, was the answer, so spent the rest of Friday, all day Sat and Sunday morning driving circuits, full loaded. She then kept up the pace and cleareed all the kit off last night in three hours.

The Henry's who turned up with the Range Rovers didn't risk it as the motors might have got dirty, mine now has mud and grass inside and out, but our show went ahead unlike Bristol and Fonmon Castle, Vale of Glamorgan.

Moral of this story if you want a job done find a Surf
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Originally posted by tonytom
    Our weekend started Friday with the preperations for Bark in the Park, this was a Blue Peter and Guide Dog Event.

The field and Goucester park, Basildon was already a swamp with a couple of lorrys already bogged down.

How do we get the tents and equipment onto the field was the question asked.

WIth a SURF and flat bed trailor, was the answer, so spent the rest of Friday, all day Sat and Sunday morning driving circuits, full loaded. She then kept up the pace and cleareed all the kit off last night in three hours.

The Henry's who turned up with the Range Rovers didn't risk it as the motors might have got dirty, mine now has mud and grass inside and out, but our show went ahead unlike Bristol and Fonmon Castle, Vale of Glamorgan.

Moral of this story if you want a job done find a Surf

Wtg , any piccies ?

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

So positive press, real 4x4's vs the Chelsea Tractors...

Comment

Its good it all went well. Did you find time to walk the dog?
        i like it muddy!

Comment

Good man.

I wish I had gone to the Herts Show yesterday. Apparently only a few thousand turned up on Saturday because of the $$$$ weather. Huge numbers turned up yesterday and in true Herts Show fashion the car park turned into a quagmire. There was an accident on the A5, causing huge hold ups, so the Police sealed off the car park and wouldn't let anybody try to leave for about three hours. Some folk abandoned their cars and got relatives to collect them at the gates. I could have made a few bob and shared it with MacMillan Cancer Relief.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Wtg , any piccies ?

Trev
            Found it difficult to take piccies and drive but people have promised to email,
            and yes did find time to walk her, also to have photo call with MP and to have a video interveiw. but this is hard to resist
            Attached Files
            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X