Not all toyota owners have brains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all toyota owners have brains

Yesterday while we was at the Chelmsford sevices waiting for Surfjess,a toyota celica F reg pulled into the sevices with a flat tyre.The guy got out kicked the tyre,got back in and went to the airline.This is where the fun starts,now wether he didnt want to pay 20p or not he didnt put any air in the tyre but drove off and parked at the end off the garage.We had a perfect veiw.He opened his boot,took out his spare but couldnt find the jack,after a few minuets serching he found it,but not the wheelbrace. Hang on it gets better.His girlfriend is now not happy and his macho image is dented.Enter Gareth !! who wanders over and asks if he want him to change for him for £10,F....OFF says the bloke,Gareth shrugs and wanders back with a huge grin on his face and making a discret shaking of the hand movment indicting that the bloke is a right w*nker.
    Said bloke is now desperatly looking for a wheel brace and is asking everyone (and we mean everyone) ecept us who have a toyota plus a complete toolkit and all the usual junk that lives in the back of my surf,including a plug in tyre inflator for a wheel brace,he get a couple but NONE of them fit,then the old bill arrive and he asks them for help,well as he is not causing an obstruction or enything they say BUGGA OFF and go about their business.By now we are crying and the surf is nearly as wet as Jotto's was at Bures.We thought finaly he had swalloed his pride when he walked in our direction but NO he went to the car next to us and asked if he could borrow their wheel brace,yes said the guy but will a mini wheelbrace fit.The surf erupted with howls of mirth and the bloke went away to the phone box and called the RAC to change his wheel.Now I'm not a vidictive type of guy and all this MUPPET had to do was ask and I would have yes,but his image was damaged and his girlfriend was giving him a hard time for being a plonker.
    All in all it made for some great entertainment on a saturday afternoon.I might go back again today to see what else is happening.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Same you couldn't have videod it................

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      Yesterday while we was at the Chelmsford sevices waiting for Surfjess,a toyota celica F reg pulled into the sevices with a flat tyre.The guy got out kicked the tyre,got back in and went to the airline.This is where the fun starts,now wether he didnt want to pay 20p or not he didnt put any air in the tyre but drove off and parked at the end off the garage.We had a perfect veiw.He opened his boot,took out his spare but couldnt find the jack,after a few minuets serching he found it,but not the wheelbrace. Hang on it gets better.His girlfriend is now not happy and his macho image is dented.Enter Gareth !! who wanders over and asks if he want him to change for him for £10,F....OFF says the bloke,Gareth shrugs and wanders back with a huge grin on his face and making a discret shaking of the hand movment indicting that the bloke is a right w*nker.
      Said bloke is now desperatly looking for a wheel brace and is asking everyone (and we mean everyone) ecept us who have a toyota plus a complete toolkit and all the usual junk that lives in the back of my surf,including a plug in tyre inflator for a wheel brace,he get a couple but NONE of them fit,then the old bill arrive and he asks them for help,well as he is not causing an obstruction or enything they say BUGGA OFF and go about their business.By now we are crying and the surf is nearly as wet as Jotto's was at Bures.We thought finaly he had swalloed his pride when he walked in our direction but NO he went to the car next to us and asked if he could borrow their wheel brace,yes said the guy but will a mini wheelbrace fit.The surf erupted with howls of mirth and the bloke went away to the phone box and called the RAC to change his wheel.Now I'm not a vidictive type of guy and all this MUPPET had to do was ask and I would have yes,but his image was damaged and his girlfriend was giving him a hard time for being a plonker.
      All in all it made for some great entertainment on a saturday afternoon.I might go back again today to see what else is happening.
      great stuff ... cant have been with ther girl long though, after 12 years of co-habitiing my pride as been removed....hope she isnt looking oveer my shoulder ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

p'raps it was the tenner that put him off. after all, he prob spends much more on gizmos and gimmicks. your help at a tenner was too cheap, indicating it was common or of poor quality, and certainly without blue neons......
        If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

Classic
          HE COULD have Haggled a bit Gareth hey got you down to £7-50
          but then do you accept plastic
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Pmsl
            Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Its people like this that almost make it worth wild driving on motorways. LOL
              i like it muddy!

Comment

Nice one! It always goes wrong when someones watching.
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Theres something not quite right about this thread, I wasnt there and dont know the build up but think about this folks

Somebody walks over to you, in pretty much any situation and offers to help in return for a tenner, what would you think of them? You may or may not accept their help but youd certainly not think well of that person. I cant understand why you wouldnt simply walk over and offer to help without asking for money. That is what most decent people would do isnt it?

Maybe its a sign that Im getting old but this doesnt amuse me at all. What is wrong with people nowadays.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                    Theres something not quite right about this thread, I wasnt there and dont know the build up but think about this folks

Somebody walks over to you, in pretty much any situation and offers to help in return for a tenner, what would you think of them? You may or may not accept their help but youd certainly not think well of that person. I cant understand why you wouldnt simply walk over and offer to help without asking for money. That is what most decent people would do isnt it?

Maybe its a sign that Im getting old but this doesnt amuse me at all. What is wrong with people nowadays.

Bogus
                    might make it clear that gareth id Sumo's son
                    the bloke was wrong telling him to F off
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

If you know Sumo's clan , this is spot on . Gareth was looking for a buisness opertunity and went for it . Bloke should have had the correct equipment with him and read the handbook and been able to do it himself , not be rude to a 15 year old lad who would show him up .
                      Pay the tenner , job done , back on the road , and little woman shuts up . Worth the tenner just to shut the little woman up I would have thought
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus

Bogus

I'm with you on this one
                        having found myself in the s**t on occasion not always motoring related
                        have to say have always been grateful to the person who has pulled me out of the aforementioned s**t with no demand for recompense
                        what these experiences have taught me is to do the same when I have encountered similar unfortunates in need of assistance
                        it has never occured to me to ask for payment in these situations it has been payment enough to know that I have helped someone who has found their self in a situation that is beyond their experience no crime in that as I have come to realise we never stop learning no matter how much we already know there are always situations we find ourselves in that are beyond our experience

Comment

Ok Gareth is my 15 year old son and is saving up for his first car and as Rick said saw an oppotunity and went for it.However the point is if the bloke had come over and asked for help he would have got it for nothing,it was just so amussing to watch him avoid asking.
                          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

if someone is driving a motor and doesn't have the necessary tools and/or know how to change a tyre, then proceeds to do the 'macho' strut then they deserve 1. to be offered help but at a charge (it may teach them to equip the motor with the LEGAL necessities, plus, you're using your own tools not theirs)
                            2. to be laughed at .
                            3. to have their mis-deeds posted for all to see and rip the pish out of.

i'd offer help to someone who was genuinely stuck and was unlucky with their own tools (duffy jack or whatever) but it really gets up my nose when these divs don't have a clue or any tools at all as they end up causing jams in some instances, and a traffic jam costs me money.
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

ok.....(putting un-pc hat on)...........I thought it was $$$$$$ hilarious

Comment

Working...
                              X