just bought a 3ltrTD Auto :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought a 3ltrTD Auto :-)

cant stop grinning. I dont pick it up fro the dealer until next saturday but am already experiencing hassle with insurance. Any tips please?

Welcome and a good choice!!! Dont forget to post some pics soon as yer can, Insurance!! well pick a colour, Dont know how old you are but tesco's did mine for £249.50 but im an old sod, Check the FAQ at the top and do a lot of phoneing round, Not many have surf's on their lists so dont want to know, Good luck with that, Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Try these http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1311
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Thanks Ian

im 36, full no claims so hope it wont be too bad. Wanted one for about 2.5 years but bought a Passatt TDi instead which is a great car but lacks the grin factor ha ha!

Is it best to call it a surf or a Hilux Surf when getting quotes?

Cheers

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Rich44
          im 36, full no claims so hope it wont be too bad. Wanted one for about 2.5 years but bought a Passatt TDi instead which is a great car but lacks the grin factor ha ha!

Is it best to call it a surf or a Hilux Surf when getting quotes?

Cheers

Rich
          I give em the whole thing- Toyota Hilux Surf so theres no mistake, Know what you mean, lots of cars are great, fast, look good but theres something about the surf, The look the feel etc, makes it stand out even from other 4x4's, Thats why i like the 1st 2nd and to a lesser extent the 3rd's, after that
          they all look the same,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hi,

i just got insured with auto direct... i got points on my licence (light violation), am 37, 3 years no claims, came to £650 fully comp... i did ring round but tesco said £780 and direct line was £700.

Hope this helps....

Stu
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

what were you violating a light for?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                what were you violating a light for?

.... i was lonley....

heheh
                http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

try confused.com, put your details in and it sorts the cheapest quote,
                  mine was £356 fully comp and protected nc , no LIGHT violations lol
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

cant stop grinning. I dont pick it up fro the dealer until next saturday but am already experiencing hassle with insurance. Any tips please?
                    try adrian flux ive just renewed with them. iam 34 2 speeding fines 10 years no claims £307 all in.......

oh and welcome.....
                    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Confused.com didnt recognise the car....

it offered Prado and something else but for a 1997 it didnt offer a surf???? What year is yours or what did you enter it under please?

Cheers

Rich

Comment

Welcome Bud & enjoy
                        SURF =

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

it offered Prado and something else but for a 1997 it didnt offer a surf???? What year is yours or what did you enter it under please?

Cheers

Rich
                          some of them list 4Runner.......try giving Lifesure a ring, some people have had good results from them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                            some of them list 4Runner.......try giving Lifesure a ring, some people have had good results from them.
                            I ended up with Elephant.co.uk for £261.45. I have a 2.4 2nd gen (in brilliant burgundy!), I'm fourty few with lots of years no-claims! that was about the cheapest from confused.com!
                            Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Nice colour..............

Comment

Working...
                              X