What engine have you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What engine have you got?

Just thought I'd do a quick poll to see the most popular (common) engine, here on the forum..
    Please add yours.....
    2.4 Diesel
    38.82%
    2.8 (Diesel, I think!)
    0%
    3.0 Diesel
    58.82%
    3.0 Petrol
    0%
    Other (sorry!)
    2.35%
    It just does, OK?

Ummm.....

1x 3.0 diesel (2nd gen), 1 x 2.0 petrol (1st gen), 1 x Rover V8 (2nd gen 3 door ), 1 x 2.0 Petrol (pickup), 1 x 2.4 diesel (in bits on an engine stand waiting for a truck), 1 Rover V8 in bits on engine stand awaiting a rebuild, 1 x 2.2 petrol (donor to replace the 2.0 in the 1st gen 4 runner), 1 x 1.6 petrol in the field buggy,

I think thats it (apart from the 2 lorries and the tractors, and the boat engines)
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Ummm.....

1x 3.0 diesel (2nd gen), 1 x 2.0 petrol (1st gen), 1 x Rover V8 (2nd gen 3 door ), 1 x 2.0 Petrol (pickup), 1 x 2.4 diesel (in bits on an engine stand waiting for a truck), 1 Rover V8 in bits on engine stand awaiting a rebuild, 1 x 2.2 petrol (donor to replace the 2.0 in the 1st gen 4 runner), 1 x 1.6 petrol in the field buggy,

I think thats it (apart from the 2 lorries and the tractors, and the boat engines)
      Chuckle.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Ummm.....

Tee hee. At least they are all in one place too we have a smoking 3.0 Diesel in the truck, a 1.6 petrol with racing head in the garden and a 1.6 petrol and 1.9 petrol in my mates garage
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
        X