Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes

What is it these days ....Over the last four days i have had five different near misses where idiots have pulled out infront of me One in the surf ,one in the misses focus and three in the golf and most of them are supposedly pro drivers 1 coach , 2 couriers and 2 3.5 tonners ( no proper hgv's) Don't people look anymore???????
    www.daemon4x4.org

I get days like this & the whole day feels as though theyve let all the idiots out to play.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Try a motorcycle you will soon get scunnered with the old story "sorry mate I didnt see you"

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
        Try a motorcycle you will soon get scunnered with the old story "sorry mate I didnt see you"
        Yep I'm with him, I reckon every driver should learn to ride a bike, then they might learn the secrets of observation. Its amazing how much attention you pay to it when your life depends on seeing and anticpating. Times I've had it riding along and you can see they have no idea you are there, wait your chance and go for a full bore pass with race cans, they nearly jump out their skins.
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
          Yep I'm with him, I reckon every driver should learn to ride a bike, then they might learn the secrets of observation. Its amazing how much attention you pay to it when your life depends on seeing and anticpating. Times I've had it riding along and you can see they have no idea you are there, wait your chance and go for a full bore pass with race cans, they nearly jump out their skins.
          Agree wiv ya Bud, to add to that THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY ARE !!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
            You can't now get a HGV (LGV) licence without passing a car test. Why should you get a car licence without passing a bike test? It's harder than the IAM car test and teaches you a whole lot more.

More bike licences would mean more bikes, fewer cars and drivers that look where they're going (and where they're not, just in case) so we win on all fronts:
            fuel use, congestion, safety.

Sounds like a 4* good idea to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              What is it these days ....Over the last four days i have had five different near misses where idiots have pulled out infront of me One in the surf ,one in the misses focus and three in the golf and most of them are supposedly pro drivers 1 coach , 2 couriers and 2 3.5 tonners ( no proper hgv's) Don't people look anymore???????
              You obviously are in Stealth Mode

Comment

set the suspension to " hard " maybe you are sitting to low in " norm " mode

Comment

Working...
                X