Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunno
    Ohh what a surprise at the reply i just got

Hi, i would be sending you a check because i cant come over am in the state i will have my private shipper come down to your address and get the boat.you would be recieving acheck worht five thousand pounds ,You take your share and send the rermaining to my private shipper so he can come down for the boat.His name is JOHN HILL.He would be mailing you with the nessecary informations you need.i would mail him to find out his were about,I would be needing your address and number .SO reply .thanks mackualy

I dont think i shall even bother replying!!
    Dunno sounds like yer shouldn't be touchin it wiv a Barge Pole !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

[QUOTE=Dunno]Ohh what a surprise at the reply i just got

Hi, i would be sending you a check because i cant come over am in the state i will have my private shipper come down to your address and get the boat.you would be recieving acheck worht five thousand pounds ,You take your share and send the rermaining to my private shipper so he can come down for the boat.His name is JOHN HILL.He would be mailing you with the nessecary informations you need.i would mail him to find out his were about,I would be needing your address and number .SO reply .thanks mackualy

Do you think it may be that little s**t MacKauly Culkin??
      Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

[quote=mikey2119]

Do you think it may be that little s**t MacKauly Culkin??
        nah, he could spell his surname!!

thanks mackualy
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I dont think i shall even bother replying!!
          send him half the boat till the money clears then send the other half
          no disrespect to a forum member on here but which BANANA Boat does this guy think you sailed to corkhead land
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

saw this scam on watchdog , the cheque turns out to be forged or the buyer stops the cheque when he has been paid,,, you send him his money, he is now into pocket and you end up having to repay it all back when the bank realises its no good , it was all about the distance between buyer and seller and the time delay of the transactions , very clever people BEWARE
            Last edited by internetsurfer; 25 May 2006, 08:46.

Comment

I bet £100 hes from that oil rich football playing nation begining with N, where fraud and scams are a national pastime.

Wonder how things would go if you and all you big strong mates were there when the 'shipping agent' turned up to collect the boat.

Alwayas a good test of a scam is to tell them the item is slightly different/damaged/scratched etc and if the still are interested and dont ask for a reduction then they have no intention of paying you inthe first place.

Also steer clear of buying/selling to people who only have freemail accounts and mobile phones as contacts.
              And personally I think if you are buying a vehicle than asking to see the sellers driving licence aint a bad move.

Comment

I am in the process of trying to sell my boat and I have just had an e-mail and i think it may be one of THOSE stange fiddles that go on what do you lot think??

i am higly interested in your flechter gto boat,Although i
                have
                not been on any before.So pls i would like you to send me all your
                nessecary
                informations corncerning how you would recieve the funds .would be
                waiting
                for your reply.thanks ********

I am treading very carefully as that is exactly how it was typed, and said I would accept cash and would not release the boat untill the cheque had cleared also i suggested that he comes and looks at it first!!

Whats your thought gang am i being to suspicious???

Paul

Dont even reply to it you will be forever clearing your your junk email box out of begging emails...

I made the mistake of replying to one asking how much now i cant stop the chuffing emails all i do is send them back to hotmail as junk mail....
                Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

OHH Look I have another one but he is only offering me another £100

hello goodday,
                  i will like to know if your boat you want to sell is still avaliable for sell?i am really intrested in buy it it you.your asking price is €2.500 and i am will to offer you the sum of € 2.600 for it.i will like you to email availability of the boat,photo and more info if available.

thanks
                  frank

I shall Not be replying to this one

DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

OHH Look I have another one but he is only offering me another £100

hello goodday,
                    i will like to know if your boat you want to sell is still avaliable for sell?i am really intrested in buy it it you.your asking price is €2.500 and i am will to offer you the sum of € 2.600 for it.i will like you to email availability of the boat,photo and more info if available.

thanks
                    frank

I shall Not be replying to this one
                    AWEee but its Frank
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X