Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network games

Hi guys,
    Well I am bored at work and recently I have been relieving this boredom by playing Halo with a few guys in the office. Because we just keep it on our network and dont us up the internet connection we have not been getting into trouble. However having finished the game and also having played about 200 different war zones we need a change and fancied a driving game that we can network.
    Does anyone have any ideas.
    Cheers

Originally posted by truckarms
    Hi guys,
    Well I am bored at work and recently I have been relieving this boredom by playing Halo with a few guys in the office. Because we just keep it on our network and dont us up the internet connection we have not been getting into trouble. However having finished the game and also having played about 200 different war zones we need a change and fancied a driving game that we can network.
    Does anyone have any ideas.
    Cheers
    In keeping with the nature of this forum, we play 1nsane 4x4. That way I can off-road without leaving my chair!!

Comment

I've got 1nsane and Screamer 4x4, but can't work how to host a internet game.

1nsane won't connect at all, and Screamer doesn't seem to do anything.

Someone must be able to host a game...........
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

i've got 1nsane (i think, somewhere!)

i'll give it a go, but off towork now!....GGgrrr!!

probably cos it's an old game, they don't have the hosting bit available anymore??
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i remember screamer ... its about 8-9 years old now... no multiplay on it unless they now got a patch for it....

carmageddon 2... mid town madness... motocross madness...

farcry tis ok with some of the vehicles in it... kinda fun...

i also got halo not played it fer ages... been playing call of duty 2 online...

Stu
          http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
          X