Brave Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Lads

Our local fuel company got robbed the other week,quality piece of work though.

First of all they all dressed up as rail maintenance workers.They turned up on the track near the fuel depot,everybody thought they were just doing a few track repairs because there`s been alot of that going on recently.What they were infact doing was putting in a pipeline under the tracks and then moled the remaining bit of pipework into a nearby piece of wasteland that is completely surrounded by big trees.
    A week later they came back at night, connected up to one of the tanks in the depot, and drove off with 18 grands worth of white diesel.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=

The depot is actually on the small road closer to the railway.

Bit of well planned out work there me thinks.
    Stella Artois

I love poetic justice!

Comment

and of course we all feel sorry for the fuel company......

Comment

Feel sorry for the fuel company, that'll be more drivers off the road again...

I think you meant to say customs and excise... who won't get their pound of flesh for evey blessed litre of fuel

Comment

it was only fifty pence worth... but including TAX, 18 grand!

probably no skin off the fuel company's nose.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Actually, agreed the company won't give a monkeys... they have insurance for that... but they'll make the drivers pay for it with their jobs...

Comment

So Jackster, how much you selling it for then??
              Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119
                So Jackster, how much you selling it for then??
                I wish!!, but i do live in the same village.

And don`t worry truckers, non of you lost any jobs,if anything some of you might of got a bit of extra work out of it, since he had to replace it fast.

Personaly it could`nt have happened to a nicer bloke.I know insurance will sort the money out but the hassel factor will of cost him.

When the very first fuel protest started years ago there were massive queues outside the garage cos everyone gets the old panic buy sindrome.He walked onto the forecourt and slammed 10p a litre on everything.
                After that day i`ve cancelled my account and get fuel and tyres elsewere.(He`s got his hands into everything)
                Stella Artois

Comment

nice one!
                  Attached Files
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                  X