No announcement yet.

Clarkson Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While you're at it you could point out that he said that they'd welded the doors up to stop water getting in - but at the end he opened the driver's door to get in to start it ?????
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
      Sounded like there where no Plugs/Injectors in it to me when he tried to start it in the studio ! So did he really break it ?????????

maybe it was sabotage from the hamster or the hairy one? toyota should have been fine, red one (and most of ours) have been through worse!
      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Ok folks... group email on all the continuity issues... or lets take him out for a day getting muddy... or wet again... show him how its done properly... Jotto?

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/
          heres the link for somebody whos is better at putting a point across than me as im thick
          john
          Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/feedback/
            heres the link for somebody whos is better at putting a point across than me as im thick
            john
            sent him a mail....dont know if he reads them tho , took him to task re the cortina roof issue and spinning an engine with no compression! - bet I dont get a reply
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              Sounded like there where no Plugs/Injectors in it to me when he tried to start it in the studio ! So did he really break it ?????????

There was definitely NO injectors in that engine when he turned it over. Maybe we should email in and request to see it working?

Comment

Working...
              X