This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsurf
    for the atention of the handbags and hairnet girls` i have beter things to do with my time but due to the twisted and vindictiv little worm from ebay and the rest of you who have decided that i am the anti christ please watch this space i havant time now as i have somthing called a life but soon i will explain a thing or two regarding the $$$$ i had to endure from weasels who wouldent say boo to a f---- mouse in real life
    real life bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

wot is it all about fella pleaase follow up with another post???

please??
    please??

hurry up!!!

where all waiting!!!
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
      mrsurf sells Surfs on fleebay his user id is spoon456

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/L-REG-TOYOTA-H...QQcmdZViewItem

I mailed him a few times when I was looking for my Surf.
      Armed with the scant information that MrSurf sells Surfs on E-bay and is based in Lancaster it took me about 30 seconds to indentify this chap as being Spoon456 too! Such is the trail we leave on the Internet....

Last week someone one Pistonheads forum threatened to break my legs!! A bit of net searching and we found out it was spotty 17 year old parrot fancier from Norwich. What flaming he got.

Comment

was it Mr Wenzel?

(check wikipedia if you've not heard of him!)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
          Armed with the scant information that MrSurf sells Surfs on E-bay and is based in Lancaster it took me about 30 seconds to indentify this chap as being Spoon456 too! Such is the trail we leave on the Internet....

Last week someone one Pistonheads forum threatened to break my legs!! A bit of net searching and we found out it was spotty 17 year old parrot fancier from Norwich. What flaming he got.
          what people like this dont think about is they dont know who you are so to threaten some 1 with things like that is a bad move. me and a mate of mine had some s##t from a guy on x box live and thretened to " do you in" wot a laugh that was......he realy did pick on the wrong people this time!!!
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Assuming that youve got the ID right and Mr Surf is indeed the spoon guy,He never ever said hes the only Surf Dealer in the UK. What he said was hes the only dealer in the UK who deals EXCLUSIVELY in SURFS as far as hes aware. ( big difference)

He was recommended to me as being a chap who dealt in good quality SURFS although I bought elsewhere. The recommendation came from a forum member and contributor.
            How many people bought their cars from Fonts of all Wisdom ?? very few I bet
            Its always nice when a salesman knows his product line inside out but its far from essential.
            Only thing that bothers me in adverts is when someone takes the line "my stuffs great everyone else is junk"

Now what is it thats been done to upset him so, did somebody slag him off on ebay? maybe because he wasnt that font of SURF knowledge.

Looks like another fine example of Much ado about nothing, but at least some of the macho posturing has been a laugh.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Sorry guy's it was me that led him to this site.

For anybody that needs to know what went on. http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22979

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                Sorry guy's it was me that led him to this site.

For anybody that needs to know what went on. http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22979

He actually joined the site in may 2005
                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

He actually registered in May last year. So no need to apologise Andy.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hehe, Hi Jon, you must type quicker than me!! Beaten by a minute.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      He actually registered in May last year. So no need to apologise Andy.

Yes just noticed that, you would think that anybody that has been a member for that long would know a bit more about them.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                        Yes just noticed that, you would think that anybody that has been a member for that long would know a bit more about them.
                        i still know nothing after 3years here and a while on the old forum!

i must get out more!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Can anyone else get the web link on mrsurfs nice, white, MK3 Surf wheel cover to work? I think it should be:

http://www.toyotahiluxtopsurfs.piczo.com

The 'm' is missing on piczo.com and I'm guessing at some of the letters.

Maybe mrsurf could give us the correct link?

By the way- I personaly have no probs with spoon456/mrsurf on e-bay. Further searches on this forum reveal a number of satisfied forum members who got thier cars from Spoon456. His e-bay feedback seems okay too. If he really has sold 150 Surfs on e-bay then good luck to the guy.

A few people on here have pointed out minor disrepancies in the description for MK3 Surf auction but I wouldn't let it rattle me too much.
                          Last edited by laser_jock99; 21 May 2006, 09:50.

Comment

Can anyone else get the web link on mrsurfs nice, white, MK3 Surf wheel cover to work? I think it should be:
                            It should be http://www.toyotahiluxtopsurfs.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y but the site has been down for a couple of days now.

As I have said previously I have had a few email exchanges with the guy, he got a little upset when I questioned him on things, I always do my research before I buy anything. But once we where through that he was very helpful & did try to find me the Surf I was looking for.

Just put down to the fact some people don't like being questioned??

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                              for the atention of the handbags and hairnet girls` i have beter things to do with my time but due to the twisted and vindictiv little worm from ebay and the rest of you who have decided that i am the anti christ please watch this space i havant time now as i have somthing called a life but soon i will explain a thing or two regarding the $$$$ i had to endure from weasels who wouldent say boo to a f---- mouse in real life
                              blimey guys, i don't drop in a few days due to lightening buggering up my pc and all the phones in the house (for the second time in 4 years) and look what happens............ the brown stuff hits the swirling thing....... fantastic...!!!!

now come on mr surf, calm down..... i'm stood here wearing a very nice and exclusive in the uk hair net with a one of a kind gucci handbag, now don't leave me in suspenders as well, tell me about his thing called life, i think i need one, but first a few questions......... did life still happen after 1963...??? does life really mean life....???

heehee........ lighten up dude, join the party and let's get on....... (there's good people in alabama, i hope mr young remembers that.....)

see ya'll
                              Planty

Comment

sold surfs to peaple on this forum

thank you laser jock99 for pointing the fact out yes i have sold many surfs to this forums members also i was a member of this forum long ago under a diferant id , i also am very aware that the majority of peaple on here ar decent and knowledgeable my rant is for the atenshion of just a few individuals that had a go at me without realising that i was indeed a member some of what was said was warranted most of it wasant` indeed most was down right vindictive and incorect ooh! look what he says` mrsurf says this mrsurf says that` lets sabotage his auction on ebay personally i have never felt the need to go to all the trouble of copying some guys ad on ebay just to pic and poke funn at ` bit sad to say the least , round my way i was known as the surf guy because thats what i sold and i became more and more known so much so that peaple came to buy surfs from me from all over the uk and they still do`mainly on ebay and so on` i thort it a good email adress mrsurf next thing am geting phone calls asking for mrsurf so having a cense of humour i went along with this and realy took the $$$$ by sticking mrsurf on a wheel cover `most peaple see the funny side of it never thort some one would take it serious its clear some peaple need to get a personalty by pass coz my mates see the funny side of it aniway `thers a lot more to this story but its geting a bit boring but the weasels know who they ar for now

Comment

Working...
                                X