X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong with sheds anyway???
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

For all the rubber neckers who like looking at a good wreck, and want to know whats going on, this thread is the result of this one.....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22979

Enjoy.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

What's a wreak?

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
          What's a wreak?

Matt
          What you talking about Willis............

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22979

oh dear...what a D I C K. mrsurf really does deserve all the abuse he's getting then.

wonder how long he's going to play before he's either expelled or gives up?

BTW (.) that in the brackets is called a full stop mrsurf, you may want to look up when, and how to use them.

we'll get to (,) commas later.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Must say, I also had some email exchanges which where less than polite because I questioned his knowledge!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
                Must say, I also had some email exchanges which where less than polite because I questioned his knowledge!!!!
                what i can't understand is he's advertising on ebay to sell a very expensive item, which he should know all the answers to all the questions about said item. but if you ask a question which stretches him, he comes back with abuse....to a potential buyer!

what a f'kin idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  What's a wreak?

Matt
                  7 smelly days?

Comment

What a truly interesting chap Mr Surf is..I cannot wait for the next instalment.

I am going to bed now, but if he does come back tonight or tomorrow morning.. can someone give me a nudge or maybe tape it for me.

P.s
                    Found this for you Mr Surf:

http://www3.open.ac.uk/courses/bin/p12.dll?C02E303

I hope it is of some help, but if the price is too high, you could consider paying a tenner to this site and we can all help you..plus you get a nice blue star for your truck.

Comment

As a newbie, ya got an ATTITUDE & some FRONT to come on ere Ranting !!!!!
                      THIS IS A FORUM in case yer din't notice & I Din't understand ya question .....
                      THIS IS NOT THE JOKE SECTION !!!!!!!!! So what the FCUK ya doing here ?
                      For ya information I'm not the rest & I'm nota weasel, I havn't decided what ta call yer yet................But If the Cap fits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Now as yer got nufink constructive to offer only $^*$ ya'd do well to dissapear.
                      This mouse says Boo Hoo to you, now go & find a life

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                      Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 21 May 2006, 02:15.
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Oh dear... someones up set. Well i use and am subscribed to the forum and i'd like to point out that cos i'm a doorman i HAVE to sometimes say more than boo to more than mouses, which sometimes can be quite worrying as it can lead to me being hit

So there..... and if you want to check my credentials then my badge number is 0101100002737607 and i have allready been checked twice this weekend by the police in Ilkeston (near Derby).

Also i'd like to point out before anyone calls me,i cannot spell well ok.

Thanks
                        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
                          Oh dear... someones up set. Well i use and am subscribed to the forum and i'd like to point out that cos i'm a doorman i HAVE to sometimes say more than boo to more than mouses, which sometimes can be quite worrying as it can lead to me being hit

So there..... and if you want to check my credentials then my badge number is 0101100002737607 and i have allready been checked twice this weekend by the police in Ilkeston (near Derby).

Also i'd like to point out before anyone calls me,i cannot spell well ok.

Thanks
                          crumbs... the pub shuts early there!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsurf
                            for the atention of the handbags and hairnet girls` i have beter things to do with my time but due to the twisted and vindictiv little worm from ebay and the rest of you who have decided that i am the anti christ please watch this space i havant time now as i have somthing called a life but soon i will explain a thing or two regarding the $$$$ i had to endure from weasels who wouldent say boo to a f---- mouse in real life
                            OH I do love a good RANT in the morning,it kinda sets me up for the day and reminds me that there are less fortunate people out there who aint got a life.
                            Now wheres me hair net....oh bugga wheres me hair some one must have nicked it over night.
                            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

now thats a top quality nutter!! well my future business is assured!! cant understand why he would $$$$ off the people who advise his potential customers on a new purchase.. seems strange.

sorry i forgot, hes the ONLY surf dealer in the uk
                              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                                sorry i forgot, hes the ONLY surf dealer in the uk
                                must be the winker i bought mine off!!
                                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                                X