3rd posting for Koi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd posting for Koi

Please can someone let me know if Koi is about or not as trying to find out if my subs arrived ok please see below for contents of last post
    Cheers John

Hi Nigel not sure if my emails are getting through the system ? Could you please comfirm the £10 sent to N White PO Box 278, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 1ZU ever arrived was sent about 10+days ago just worried its gone missing in the post.

All I ever wanted to do was send in my subs and now think I've been sent to Coventry

Comment

thats ok, Coventry could do with all the subs they can get their mits on.
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

But I want a BLUE STAR to show my support for the forum dont mind so much about that 10'er is lost or delayed just want my STAR

Comment

I've sent a PM to Lucky and Koi, hopefully one of them will be able to help you.

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I've tried that route but no replies as yet convinced I've been set to Coventry. But thanks for trying on my behalf might get a reply now and get my BLUE STAR

Comment

can't give out stars, but here's some couloured balloons for you matey!!!

hope they make you feel happier about your trip to Coventry...is it nice there?
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I think Koi has been very busy with work, not sure if he has logged in for the last few days. Anyway I'll try and speak to him, I can't check the PO box as it is Koi's. I'll try and get this resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  I think Koi has been very busy with work, not sure if he has logged in for the last few days. Anyway I'll try and speak to him, I can't check the PO box as it is Koi's. I'll try and get this resolved.

You STAR

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by lucky

Cheers Lucky Thanks for the help only trying to get my BLUE STAR and show my support for the forum which by the way is great. Had loads of help and advice on here keep up the good work. All the best to the team John

Comment

Sorry been rather busy of late, last checked PO Box Tuesday of this week. Will check it again today. Sorry for the delay.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        Sorry been rather busy of late, last checked PO Box Tuesday of this week. Will check it again today. Sorry for the delay.
                        No problem mate understand work/family comes first I was just worried if the letter with the 10'er in it had gone into the local posties pocket. Don't have a bank/paypal account (due to my mistrust of banks from a early bad experience !) so do ever thing in cash only. So Thanks for running the site without which I might never had got a surf and had all the fun and joy that comes with it and met a great bunch of guys and girls. Cheers John

Comment

Working...
                        X