big brother.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big brother.......

just seen on t'interweb that that big brother load of $$$$e is starting up again... does that mean i cant buy a paper for the next few months until they stop filling it with that garbage. i mean how exciting is someone taking a dump??
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Oh no....

just watched an advert for it - oh dear Mrs B saw it and her eyes lit up then told me it's on for 3 months this year like it was something to look forward to - does anyone know of a way to escape it ?
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Makes me laugh how big brother winds everybody up.

Nobody watches it or reads it in the papers(or so they say),but it won`t be long before you can name people in it, and you`ll know what they`ev been up to in the house.
      Stella Artois

Comment

One advantage of cable TV..there's loads of other channels to watch without having to watch any of the terrestrial channels, so I'll try very hard to make sure the wife doesn't watch C4 at all for the next three months!!!!
        Mike G

Comment

3 months!!!!!!!!! thats just terrible, im ripping my sky box out... until the world cup that is!
          TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Big brother - just realised

we're talking about it ! - surely this is what THEY want, i'm going to pretend it doesn't exist,
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

O BROTHER NOooooo
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

just for the record........

BIG BROTHER IS PANTS!!!!

Alternatives to watchin include.........

GETTIN REAL MUDDY!!!!!!!
                http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                  i mean how exciting is someone taking a dump??
                  All depends who's taking it
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    All depends who's taking it
                    now thats just too much of an insight into your personal life lol
                    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Big brother is just another money making scam. With everyone getting rich apart from the few million idiots watching it.
                      They should put a stop to all these kinds of programs,big brother, X-factor etc. I get really fed up with the TV always asking for more money its starting to sound like the over half.
                      I have a surf, i can't afford two women!!!!
                      i like it muddy!

Comment

I am very proud of the fact that I have NEVER EVER seen a single episode of this rubbish. People used to talk to me about it and think I was mad because i did not give a toss about this garbage and had no idea what they were talking about.

Can't imagine why anyone would watch trash like this. life must be very dull indeed for some folks.
                        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                          just seen on t'interweb that that big brother load of $$$$e is starting up again... does that mean i cant buy a paper for the next few months until they stop filling it with that garbage. i mean how exciting is someone taking a dump??
                          All depends what paper you buy. As for how exciting is someone taking a dump, well I suppose it all depends how desperate you are, I have had some exceedingly exciting and deeply satisfying evacuations!
                          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

It means three months of peace for me as Melons will be glued to it
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                              I am very proud of the fact that I have NEVER EVER seen a single episode of this rubbish. People used to talk to me about it and think I was mad because i did not give a toss about this garbage and had no idea what they were talking about.

Can't imagine why anyone would watch trash like this. life must be very dull indeed for some folks.
                              Well said Al,
                              Wiv 600+ channels mostly $$$$ last thing we need is another

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                              X