Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance value of 96 UK 4runner

Hi folks,

Does anyone know the approximate insurance value of a UK 96 3.0TD 4runner?

I just totalled mine, sadly.

Sorry to hear your truck's been mullerd !
    If it's for insurance purposes, I'd say somewhere between 4 - 4 1/2 K, you can get them much cheaper tho.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotommy
      Hi folks,

Sorry to hear that,
      Vagrant No2 might be able to help on the insurance value
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

go to the newsagents and sneak a look in a parkers guide.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by turbotommy
          Hi folks,

Sorry to hear about yer truck m8, are you ok, you can always get another truck, but people are kinda different!

For insurance I agree, should be about 4-5K, good luck, and get another one!

Comment

Not carried in Glasses guide anymore as not a high produced vehicle in UK market. I can apply to the editor for you if really needed but may have to log the call .
            I have Parkers aswell but not in there either . I can get Surf values easier then 4Runners , which is stupid as the Surfs are imports !!
            I will call another engineer and see if he has got Caps UK giude .

Edit : Spoke to another engineer and Caps dont carry value either . I will try and make a call tommorow .
            Need more detail of vehicle like L or M reg and mileage etc.
            Last edited by Vagrant No2; 17 May 2006, 17:47.
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I hate to say this probably 3.5 to 4 they have really dropped in the last year or so.

Comment

Thanks all, for responses.

As it turned out, i got 4400. It looks about right for market value, but i'd had a lot done and it was in top condition (ie worth more to me).

Worst of all, the missus wants something different - most likely an estate which has pretty much the same footprint but not 4WD.

I don't know if the insurance company have auctioned the wreck (it's a cat D, whetever that it). But it's a green '96 4runner - possibly repairable with some reconditined wheels and a new stainless rear exhaust. It's in london - blakes or something like that.

I'm just popping out for a walk, i may be some time....

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                  Not carried in Glasses guide anymore as not a high produced vehicle in UK market. I can apply to the editor for you if really needed but may have to log the call .
                  Just to say Glass's do value the GX 4runner so insurance values are available.
                  [SIZE="2"][URL=http://www.johndglynn.com]John Glynn's Classic Porsche Blog[/url]
                  [url=http://www.twinsparkracing.com]TwinSpark Racing - Performance Parts for Classic Porsche[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X