Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website design

Hi,

I've been in contact with a company that designs websites for new businesses.
    They are offering me a domain name of my choice ,hosting of 15 web pages , an e-commerse section, monthly submission to all the search engines, design of the site plus all the passwords etc to change anything I like at any time and free support , all for a flat fee of £100 per year, no extras.
    Does this sound like a good deal ? I have no knowledge of such stuff so wouldn't know if this was good or bad.
    What do you guys think ? Should I bite their hand off or tell then to take a hike ?

Andy

Originally posted by bobafatass
    Hi,

They are offering me a domain name of my choice ,hosting of 15 web pages , an e-commerse section, monthly submission to all the search engines, design of the site plus all the passwords etc to change anything I like at any time and free support , all for a flat fee of £100 per year, no extras.
    Does this sound like a good deal ? I have no knowledge of such stuff so wouldn't know if this was good or bad.
    What do you guys think ? Should I bite their hand off or tell then to take a hike ?

Andy

might be okay...but I would ask for relevant sites hosted and contact details of those owners. Same as any other purchase 'buyer beware'

do a good search for other ISPs provinding hosting
    Gaz

Comment

to good to be true??? research and if true ??? my company pays £46 per month
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

yeah, on average £200 a month to host this place and we build it and maintain it ourselves
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          Hi,

Andy
          check the bandwidth limits also.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X