X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo timer

any one got any instruction manuals for a GReedy turbo timer please
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Remove it before you get nicked, if you leave a vehicle unattended with the engine running they can do you for failing to keep full control of the vehicle or something equally stupid. In my local rag a year or so ago someone started their car, nipped back to kiss wife & baby goodbye and some officious g1t of a woodentop decided to increase his nick rate for the day! Don't the plods in Wales have a real downer on motorists anyway?
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
      Remove it before you get nicked, if you leave a vehicle unattended with the engine running they can do you for failing to keep full control of the vehicle or something equally stupid. In my local rag a year or so ago someone started their car, nipped back to kiss wife & baby goodbye and some officious g1t of a woodentop decided to increase his nick rate for the day! Don't the plods in Wales have a real downer on motorists anyway?
      news travels far

its my brothers new surf, he had a timer on the old one and now his new one has one as well, he loves the timer and wants to know what all the setting are on it

our chief of plods is a national hero to people who dont use motrorised vehicles
      he runs a scheme called arrive alive, this entails having vans loaded with the latest gizmos and parks them just around the corners so they are not seen till its to late.
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
        any one got any instruction manuals for a GReedy turbo timer please
        Hi John, If you do happen on some settings instructions please let me know,
        Got a GReady in my truck but its turned off most of the time as it seems to please itself how long it keeps the motor running, Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X