Large stoppage of pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large stoppage of pay

Some R.E.M.E drivers in for a shock when he get his pay packet, Just on local new's that a tank transporter with a chieftan tank on has overturned, How did he manage that!!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Some R.E.M.E drivers in for a shock when he get his pay packet, Just on local new's that a tank transporter with a chieftan tank on has overturned, How did he manage that!!
    Probably didn't get his knee down on the roundabout........
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

It could only happen to a c.r.a.p hat
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

It was Pops who caused cos he asked them if he could play with it the next time he goes to machams but the refused....
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Looks like a Challenger tank:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...et/4759377.stm

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
            The irony

quote:

The modified Challenger armoured repair and recovery tank, which does not have any guns, is normally used to rescue other tanks.

Matt

Comment

NOT quite correct .....

REME don't drive tank transporters ......... possibly RLC but more likely to be a contractor these days !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

NOT quite correct .....

REME don't drive tank transporters ......... possibly RLC but more likely to be a contractor these days !

It was RCT when I was in green baggy skin.(RCT= Rickshaws,camels & taxi's),and before you all start I was a DROPSHORT.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                  and before you all start I was a DROPSHORT.
                  A drop short of a what??
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

Re

I think he means "The Royal Artillery", who dropped many short!

There is only one regiment in the British Army!

Faugh A Ballagh!

Gary

Comment

my cousin drove a tank like that up till last year, he was REME attatched to Scots DG

i've been hauling tracked stuff lately, but generally only upto 17t 360's
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

seen them ARV,s in action, down lulworth cove on range summer shutdown...
                        .... and challengers, fast as fook for tracked thingy.... colonel chappy said we had lasers trained on us on our machines cos we were the only things moving, while they were on manouvres.

carl.....
                        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          It was RCT when I was in green baggy skin.(RCT= Rickshaws,camels & taxi's),and before you all start I was a DROPSHORT.
                          We called them rough cut timber or there was another name which I couldnt possibly put on this forum.

Your lot were known as LONG RANGE SNIPERS I was a DONKEY WALLOPER myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
                            We called them rough cut timber or there was another name which I couldnt possibly put on this forum.

Your lot were known as LONG RANGE SNIPERS I was a DONKEY WALLOPER myself.
                            I think you mean RIGHT Cants and Tits, thats as close as I can get with out swearing RLC stands for RIGHT LAZY CANTs.
                            SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
                              I think you mean RIGHT Cants and Tits, thats as close as I can get with out swearing RLC stands for RIGHT LAZY CANTs.

Close enough right cants in trucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X