Your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts?

Romantics say that the loudest sound is the breaking of a human heart. New Agers say that the loudest sound is noise of your own thoughts. Sometimes the loudest sound is the sound of silence.

Anybody?

(May I point out I'm on a weird out day today and normality set to resume tommorrow)
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

http://faultgame.com/images/twilzone.wav

Comment

Cheers for that Vince! Got static shock when i licked the screen! Getting headache now....

Comment

BANG!!!
        I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          Romantics say that the loudest sound is the breaking of a human heart. New Agers say that the loudest sound is noise of your own thoughts. Sometimes the loudest sound is the sound of silence.

Anybody?

(May I point out I'm on a weird out day today and normality set to resume tommorrow)
          roughnecks say breaking wind is the loudest
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

My telly says Krakatoa was the loudest noise, and it's coming to a screen near you soon.

Then again that's talking about the loudest ever recorded noise - there's probably been some even louder noises that were never recorded, like when that big asteroid crashed into the earth millions of years BC (before coronation street)
            Last edited by Jack Daniels; 6 May 2006, 22:30.

Comment

How about the sound of sixty million pennies dropping when people realise that Tony B Liar is an egotistical, self serving wanchor !

Sorry about any typos but the Harvey Wallbangers are getting to me ......

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Anybody?

The loudest sound is noise of your own thoughts.
                With no doubt
                Personally I have found that the early hours of the morning amplifies and exagarates the sound of my thoughts and worries beyond anything else

Comment

Check that all thinners containers in the vicinity have the tops firmly screwed on......

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
                    The loudest sound is noise of your own thoughts.
                    With no doubt
                    Personally I have found that the early hours of the morning amplifies and exagarates the sound of my thoughts and worries beyond anything else

the loudest thing is 2am just after you turn the tv and computer off, turn the tap off, drink the water and turn out the lights.

there it is...dark, silent, and terrifying.

have to admit i am scared of the dark in my own home...but could quite comfortably sleep in the middle of a forrest alone and be perfectly unafraid?

explanation anybody?

Comment

Cybermen creeping around downstairs when you're in bed. Gets to me as well...
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

the loudest thing is 2am just after you turn the tv and computer off, turn the tap off, drink the water and turn out the lights.

have to admit i am scared of the dark in my own home...but could quite comfortably sleep in the middle of a forrest alone and be perfectly unafraid?

explanation anybody?
                        I guess it's what is known as the human condition
                        as I understand it animals such as those that live in forests etc don't suffer the same experience
                        Last edited by bobo; 6 May 2006, 23:59.

Comment

explanation anybody?
                          I think its the bugs in the water........you know, the ones that grow bigger in your stomach and eat your toenals during the night.....
                          and dont worry about the ghosts.......they dont do nothing at all......

Comment

explanation anybody?
                            its probably just the logical fear of something tapping on the glass...
                            there it is, do you hear it? in the next room, or is it the door? probably just something in the wind.. nothing to worry about. no need to worry. still better go take a look. take the torch with you, the big one, cant be too careful.
                            not now, no leave it a bit check in the commercials or if you hear it again. you wouldn't hear it again, would you after all it was nothing...

now thats the loudest noise in the world!
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

<tap>

<tap>

Comment

Working...
                              X