Run away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumo
    Just feel proud that you made my day and now I got to mop the floor cos the tear of mirth were runnig down my legs and left a pudle.
    Glad I cheered somebody up - even if it does hurt to type
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
      Glad you are OK Roger.

A runaway Surf is not funny. The furthest mine has run was 6Ft when I pressed the red button while hoovering. I only dented the neighbours garage door. I have since made amends by welding some extra locking points onto it.
      Its funny afterwards when you survive it, remember Koi's garden fence, with his shoe laces stuck in the car door so he couldn't reach the brake pedal...

I squished the gutter downpipe at my old house with my pickup, trying to cut the gearlever hole in the floor bigger, couldn't get the grinder in the right place, so moved the gearlever......oops, heading towards the house fumbling for the brake pedal with my hands!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        Glad you are OK Roger.

A runaway Surf is not funny. The furthest mine has run was 6Ft when I pressed the red button while hoovering. I only dented the neighbours garage door. I have since made amends by welding some extra locking points onto it.
        HOW THE HELL do you WELD locking points to a ickle Red Button
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          HOW THE HELL do you WELD locking points to a ickle Red Button
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X