Is Dorset Surf Capital of UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Dorset Surf Capital of UK?

Must have seen 8 Surfs in Dorset today. Loads in Poole. I've never seen so many.

Originally posted by M35A2
    Must have seen 8 Surfs in Dorset today. Loads in Poole. I've never seen so many.
    try torquay and newton abbot i see 15 to 20 most days only get a couple of waves thou

Comment

I saw 6 yesterday, and that was just outside my house!!!

Only 4 today.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

There are at least 8 near me, but when I go into Southport there's loads of em!
        I like Orientals

Comment

There are three in my road including mine, another two within a couple of minutes walk, I see two regularly on the way to work, the bloke who owns the pet shop next to my office has a nice Gen 3 and I see on average another 10 or so per day. The funny thing is until I got one I never noticed!

Mine passed MOT first time today, even emissions without the EGR mod! Mind you I've spent £1500 on the bugger this year so far

Comment

i know its i bigger area but less populated than a small city but in North Wales there are hundreds and hardly a wave to be seen other than in the sea........
            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

I do a lot of driving and i've noticed theres loads of surfs in south walse. Every other person down there has an import of one kind or another.
              i like it muddy!

Comment

There's loads in Bournemouth and the surrounding areas, I see at least 15 - 20 a day without fail , infact there are 4 people with surfs just on our block.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  I saw 6 yesterday, and that was just outside my house!!!

Only 4 today.
                  That would make a good Thread "Never mind how many trucks you see",
                  How many acknowledge yer wiv a wave or Smile??

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

It's funny. All these Surfs, and not a mention on the DVLA computer at MOT time. My MOT runs out on July 05th. So will book in for next month. Will put about 9lts of veg oil in, oil and filter change and an 8 treatment bottle of redex to help with the emissions test. I will also give her a thrashing down the A34 to get her all nice and hot for the poxy sniff test.

Comment

Saw 3 today between salisbury and home but apart from last weekend the most i have seen was in Weymouth..........Dorset again
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Just for a change, I only saw one today & spoke to the young lady only to find she's just spent shedloads of dosh to put her 2nd Gen through a MOT.
                        I gave her a card, "If only I'd have known" she said & was most appreciative.
                        She may be on here soon........

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

newquay - theres a few surfs kicking about that i see on a regular basis - none of them wave...so maybe they say the same about me!

driving towards penzance (i make this trip once a week or so) i see a load of em on the A30

bank holidays, newquay sees a lot of surfs - you could count plenty

imports are very big down here, they're all into them - its the newquay style - anything that equals bigger bang for the bucks and less risk of working too hard to pay for it is a winner!
                          problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by skyhooked
                            newquay - theres a few surfs kicking about that i see on a regular basis - none of them wave...so maybe they say the same about me!

driving towards penzance (i make this trip once a week or so) i see a load of em on the A30

bank holidays, newquay sees a lot of surfs - you could count plenty

imports are very big down here, they're all into them - its the newquay style - anything that equals bigger bang for the bucks and less risk of working too hard to pay for it is a winner!

i agree with you with the amount of surfs down here.Especially the past 12 months they have sprung up everywhere you look
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                            X