Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I had for the day...

2006 Hilux Invincible double cab

Its still got a 'proper' 4wd lever, and this one at least, also has a rear diff lock. Shame I didn't have time to try it out on the Plains

The only thing that really annoyed me was that it takes forever to realise you've put your foot on the go pedal.

Loads of room in the back

Interior is good, and comfortable, although you kinda have to be sitting in it to appreciate it!

Still got dual batteries

World's biggest air filter box

Sorry Toyota,

The Orange one looks better

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Ditto wot Trev says.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

yep, i'd rather have the 1st gen mastersurf for a day.

heard that the 1st gen's are what the REAL men drive...
        ...any truth to this ugly rumour or what?

i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          yep, i'd rather have the 1st gen mastersurf for a day.

heard that the 1st gen's are what the REAL men drive...
          ...any truth to this ugly rumour or what?

No Comment !!!! from what's Rumoured to be a handsome guy

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Times have changed, more like a rep motor these days. Them dam Japs', if some thing was right why change it!!!
            i like it muddy!

Comment

Looks like it belongs in a toy shop

Comment

Originally posted by it's Jim
                Times have changed, more like a rep motor these days. Them dam Japs', if some thing was right why change it!!!

It's probably because of the Japanese philosophy of 'Kaizen' which means 'Continuous Improvement'!!!
                Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

So, did you manage to swap the engine with Hews before you gave it back?
                  www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RSA Surfer
                    Looks like it belongs in a toy shop
                    NO it belongs on my drive!
                    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Worst Car Names

imagine driving round in something called an invincible - i would feel like a complete t**t, worse even than the VW Sharan ! someone local to me has one in Black smothered in chrome, it looks like something out of pimp my ride but worse ! - In fact lets start a new thread "Worst Car Names"
                      Bunkle
                      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

You want to know somthing??????? the last time I was at my local toyota I had a look at one of them and I must admit it was nice to poke around it and yes If I could afford one then out of all the pick-ups outthere I would have one.With that thought in mind I went back to my surf as i got in I banged my head (something I aint done for a while) and then the old girl made noises all the way home,do you think my surf can read my mind?????
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          You want to know somthing??????? the last time I was at my local toyota I had a look at one of them and I must admit it was nice to poke around it and yes If I could afford one then out of all the pick-ups outthere I would have one.With that thought in mind I went back to my surf as i got in I banged my head (something I aint done for a while) and then the old girl made noises all the way home,do you think my surf can read my mind?????
                          a lady can always tell when you've been cheating on her (or thinking about it for that matter) SHAME ON YOU!!!

cheating on the mrs is one thing...but what you did was just wrong sir.

(i'm so glad she's too thick to use a computer...hehehe)

i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I think I see waht's causing the lack of throttle response

They've taken the engine out and put something shiny under the bonnet instead! What were they thinking ????

Comment

Working...
                            X