Maclure Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maclure Performance

Anyone heard of these? http://dealerservices.autotrader.co....86/maclure.htm

Went in today to look at a couple of Surfs, guy in their started to tell me a Surf with an underslung spare was worth far less than one with the wheel on the tailgate? Seems a little odd to me.

Still checking out the dealers & having a look around before i commit to part with my £££

I also spoke to a guy at SSC seemed really helpful going to take a run over next Sat, offered to see if he could drop the spare under the chassis as all his surfs have rear mounted spares.

an underslung spare was worth far less than one with the wheel on the tailgate YEAH RIGHT!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

could be parting with mine pretty soon... wife won,t drive it....
      12mth tax/mot, all new tyres
      carl.....
      Attached Files
      gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDYSQUIRES
        Surf with an underslung spare was worth far less than one with the wheel on the tailgate? Seems a little odd to me.
        was his name richard cranium??
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

an underslung spare was worth far less than one with the wheel on the tailgate YEAH RIGHT!
          Well I've had a call from them today, they will be getting one with an underslung spare!!!!

Going to call in at the weekend & take a look, as its worth far less looks like I may get a bargain

Comment

Originally posted by surfcarl
            could be parting with mine pretty soon... wife won,t drive it....
            12mth tax/mot, all new tyres
            carl.....

My problem is the wife refuses to drive the Focus - I only get to drive the Surf if it needs filling up or I'm towing the caravan !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Working...
            X