3rd generation price question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd generation price question

I have been offered a 96 registered pearlecent white 3rd generation KZN 185 auto with around 40,000km in mint condition @ £7,000 plus getting it on the road (SVA etc) at around £450, is this a good price?

Thanks in advance

Iain
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy

where, where, cos I'm looking.....go on, tell, tell, tell,....................be ya bestest bestest friend

Seriously, sounds good m8. I paid £9500 for my p reg '96 all registered, but unfortunately it got slightly dented

Is that in the country m8, or have you got vat and import tax on that yet???..........cos it sounds too good to be true!!!

Comment

I looked at one today exactly the same as the one you describe,even down to the colour,that one was £9995.00 so it makes yours look cheap.

Regards
      Mark.

Comment

It is in south scotland & is an all in price, i must tell you now he is a friend who imports these Surfs & Pajeros etc, i am sure he will have done me a good deal, but he is getting people coming to him from far & wide due to the quality of vehicles he is turning out & the prices are the best value for money i have looked at.

Please note this is not a plug or an advert i am wanting to purchase a Surf 3ltr & his is the best i have seen both quality & money wise.

His main biz is motorcycles, importing these is an add on to his existing business.

I am looking forward to becoming an owner, it will be used to tow both a horse box & my motorcycle trailer to track days here & there, anyone know if the pearlecent white is difficult to match if it needed painted anywhere?

Cheers

Iain

Comment

Originally posted by mark burrows
          I looked at one today exactly the same as the one you describe,even down to the colour,that one was £9995.00 so it makes yours look cheap.

Regards
          Mark.
          was this at kartel
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

That sounds very cheap indeed(?)To put it into perspective,if I was to put my 1996 3rd gen on the market I would be looking for offers over £9,700.Are you sure it's not nicked?
            Powered by ????

Comment

I paid £8950 for mine and it was in very good condition. It came serviced, valeted, MOT & 6 months tax, 133,000km. Also managed to get them to fit a Toad Cat2 immobilisher for free

Comment

nicked!!

How ya doin Rob, i am 100% sure it is a genuine proper vehicle, as i said he is a friend, but maybe it just tells you the mark up on these things if sourced from the right places, he has the right contacts & is able to pick the cream of the crop as it comes into the UK of the ships.

What i am interested in is the price & quality, as far as i can see both are good, i know what to look for when checking out a vehicle better than your average punter, so i reckon i am reasonably qualified when it comes to a vehicle survey.

As i said before this is not a plug for him, i just wanted to get a feel for the price of the said vehicle.

So you might see me kickin around Dumfries in it soon i hope.

Cheers

Iain

Comment

mine's a 97 R with about 40,000 miles on, i'd imagine it would go for £10k+
                  i've seen them up around £12,995
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                    was this at kartel
                    No it was a garage called Knightsbridge, at jacksdale,do you know it?

Regards
                    Mark.

Comment

No it was a garage called Knightsbridge, at jacksdale,do you know it?

Regards
                      Mark.
                      yes, thats kartel, Knightsbridge is just the name of the garage, he sells some from there and some from the place at larch farm traffic lights, through kirkby-in ashfield to ravenshead on the corner, a bit dear i thought, and also all the 2nd gens had been sprayed silver at the bottom & round the arches to make them look newer than they were
                      [size=5][/size]
                      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                        yes, thats kartel, Knightsbridge is just the name of the garage, he sells some from there and some from the place at larch farm traffic lights, through kirkby-in ashfield to ravenshead on the corner, a bit dear i thought, and also all the 2nd gens had been sprayed silver at the bottom & round the arches to make them look newer than they were

I thought his prices wern't to bad,i have my eye on a 3rd gen 3.0l intercooler,it's up for £12,000,but he has offered me £5,000 for my 1991 2.4,which i think is not a bad deal,what do you think?

Regards
                        Mark.

Comment

I thought his prices wern't to bad,i have my eye on a 3rd gen 3.0l intercooler,it's up for £12,000,but he has offered me £5,000 for my 1991 2.4,which i think is not a bad deal,what do you think?

Regards
                          Mark.
                          good price for yours but dont you think youre paying over the odds at £12-000, look at the ones at ravenshead first before they have been tarted up for the forecourt
                          [size=5][/size]

Comment

This link is nothing to do with me, I was just window shopping, but this might give you some idea of whats out there if you look....
                            http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/clas...V742330_1a.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X