Just Thinking A Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Thinking A Head

Not a one to look on the darker side of life, but trying to be realistic about life and it's up's and downs. When the head on my 92 2.4 eventualy gives out just how much financial pain can I expect, and are heads available that are less likely to give up without a prolonged fight. Also for the less technical minded of us what are the warning signs to look out for when the day draws near.

Spoggle

Originally posted by Spoggle
    Not a one to look on the darker side of life, but trying to be realistic about life and it's up's and downs. When the head on my 92 2.4 eventualy gives out just how much financial pain can I expect, and are heads available that are less likely to give up without a prolonged fight. Also for the less technical minded of us what are the warning signs to look out for when the day draws near.

Spoggle

Hey........... Don't be so glum

Not ALL 2.4's cook their heads. It aint a service item and as long as you keep the cooling system in tip top order you have every chance of never needing a new one. Get it flushed and checked over and itl be fine.

Al
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Hey........... Don't be so glum

Not ALL 2.4's cook their heads. It aint a service item and as long as you keep the cooling system in tip top order you have every chance of never needing a new one. Get it flushed and checked over and itl be fine.

Al

Not really being glum mate Just wondering if I dare max my plastic or keep a bit in reserve for a very rainy day.

Cheers Bud: Spoggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
        Not really being glum mate Just wondering if I dare max my plastic or keep a bit in reserve for a very rainy day.

Cheers Bud: Spoggle.
        I would go and get it serviced and the cooling system inspected by someone that knows what they are doing. Better still, do yourself if you can. And then the worry will be gone and yopu can smile all the time
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
        X