Hampshire, New forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hampshire, New forest

I am going to the New Forest Tonight for a couple of nights with the kids, will have the CB on and going Down the M3. Give us a shout if you see us The Surf is Green over Silver (best colour to have)
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Wave as you past Basingstoke! If its this evening, if you see the Sony building, look the opposite side of the motorway, this is our village and I probably be flying a traction kite in the field!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Wave as you past Basingstoke! If its this evening, if you see the Sony building, look the opposite side of the motorway, this is our village and I probably be flying a traction kite in the field!
      Do you get decent lift on those, I spent 12 years jumping from perfectly good areoplanes, and those kites look like wicked fun.
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
        I am going to the New Forest Tonight for a couple of nights with the kids, will have the CB on and going Down the M3. Give us a shout if you see us The Surf is Green over Silver (best colour to have)
        where you going? camping? i in the area and going to matchams on sunday for spot of off roading there also boot sale there too to keep the wife/partner happy too
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          where you going? camping? i in the area and going to matchams on sunday for spot of off roading there also boot sale there too to keep the wife/partner happy too
          I am going to Lyndhurst. Not to keep the wife happy cos she dont really like camping, but i have explained that its an army thing. Kids like it.
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
            I am going to Lyndhurst. Not to keep the wife happy cos she dont really like camping, but i have explained that its an army thing. Kids like it.

Not in my bit of the Army it wasn't !

Anybody can be uncomfortable ........ I prefer my (tin) tent to have heating, H&C running water, electricery, fridge etc

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Wassa traction kite.... ??
              My other half got some of them big 4 line kites (is that right) . drag him all over the place, hilarious to watch... got a landboard and he's just bought a surf board so he can get dragged across the water too... told him if he gets to Belgium can he bring me back some choccies..

Mr Para Charvell... go to Purley Way playing field and watch the loonies there... look for a 6ft bald bloke, usually covered in mud.. send him home he's probably been there all day ....
              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                Wassa traction kite.... ??
                My other half got some of them big 4 line kites (is that right) . drag him all over the place, hilarious to watch... got a landboard and he's just bought a surf board so he can get dragged across the water too... told him if he gets to Belgium can he bring me back some choccies..
                Yeah, thats then, traction, power, 4 line, 2 line etc.....

They're all much the same in theory, some variation where you want out right power, lift, controlibility, etc....

But they all tug you across a field/beach/surf on various boards, buggys and the like.

Try cutting a 2lt Coke bottle in half longways, put your feet in each half on a wet field and launch the kite...top fun!!!!

Comment

He bought me a 'little' kite so i can join in the 'fun'
                  He's started getting lairy stacking 2 or 3 of his together... "hold that" he said.... yeah right...

i'm off to join the polo club....Pimms anyone ??
                  Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Yeah, thats then, traction, power, 4 line, 2 line etc.....

They're all much the same in theory, some variation where you want out right power, lift, controlibility, etc....

But they all tug you across a field/beach/surf on various boards, buggys and the like.

Try 2 2liter coke bottles, cut in half longways, put your feet in them on a wet field and launch the kite...top fun!!!!

tonys the only living guy i know alive to drink that much coke so can cut the bottles and he follows it down with few McD's
                    Pops

Comment

if you are going to cut the bottles in half lengthways, why do you need 2 bottles????
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Duh! OK, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          if you are going to cut the bottles in half lengthways, why do you need 2 bottles????
                          so he can fly his kite with his friend
                          coz he got one OK
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                            He bought me a 'little' kite so i can join in the 'fun'
                            He's started getting lairy stacking 2 or 3 of his together... "hold that" he said.... yeah right...

i'm off to join the polo club....Pimms anyone ??
                            Is he/you coming to Middle Wallop Late May bank hols? Its a massive kite board/buggy etc festival and we're running the bar!!!

Come and say hi if you are!

Kites are top fun!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Charvill

Stop and say hi if you have time tonight - 2 mins off J6 on M3. Your kids can admire all the 4x4's!!
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X