X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i just say..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10005057780538
    it's in me shed, mate.

Sooooperb. The king is dead, long live the king! Kurt would be proud if he didnt blow his bonce off BUT I preffer the auld favourit " I dont have a gun ", FFS he had us all fooled with that one, pity he didnt get to write "bought a gun today" .

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
      Sooooperb. The king is dead, long live the king! Kurt would be proud if he didnt blow his bonce off BUT I preffer the auld favourit " I dont have a gun ", FFS he had us all fooled with that one, pity he didnt get to write "bought a gun today" .
      weather changes moods....
      www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

great stuff......... i like it when unusual "artistes" cover classics.
        my fave when i was a teen is the stranglers cover of dionne warwicks "walk on by" treee men doss.....

carl....
        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

if anyone can remember terry hall, ex specials and funboy three, bet he would have done a good version of tom joneses " it,s not unusual" in a swing type flava....

carl.....
          gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Covers by artists totally different to the origonal are great. When Jo Whiley on t'radio 1 does the "live lounge" each artists does a cover version, and some of them are tremendous, its amazing how different a tune can be when done in a totally different style.

Mart
            Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Remember seeing that one on the telly, priceless...

All time wierd one...

David Arnold "Shaken not Stirred"

Diamonds are Forever sung by a man (almost)... puts a whole different spin on it.... very strange

Comment

ha haaaaaaaaaaa

the guy on the end with the long hair... sooooooo getting into it

ukelele headbangers....yessssssssssss
                Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                X