O Yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Yes

just got off the dog an bone to customs & excise and asked what my DUTY per Litre will be as they not told me
    and he said
    27.1pence
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Result........................ ....

Comment

good man!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        just got off the dog an bone to customs & excise and asked what my DUTY per Litre will be as they not told me
        and he said
        27.1pence

Was he wrong? I thought it had gone up to 40 something? Get it in writing before you believe this.

Al.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Hi Pops what the number if its that cheep might as well go that way as well !
          been using a bit of oil here and there but if its as cheep as that then will go the whole hog and declare it Cheers John

Comment

But can you just constantly run on a mix of veg and derv or do you have to flush the system with derv every now and then? Maybe a silly question but thought I would ask anyway.
            Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              Was he wrong? I thought it had gone up to 40 something? Get it in writing before you believe this.

Al.
              hey they record there phone conversations good enough for me 27.1 it is
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by John McC
                Hi Pops what the number if its that cheep might as well go that way as well !
                been using a bit of oil here and there but if its as cheep as that then will go the whole hog and declare it Cheers John
                hit the search button for EX103 buddy its all there
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyboy
                  But can you just constantly run on a mix of veg and derv or do you have to flush the system with derv every now and then? Maybe a silly question but thought I would ask anyway.
                  yes you can i running 100% this week smells brill
                  Pops

Comment

had my ex103 thru today 2 days after ringing them.just got to fill it in and find out where to send it back to as there is no return address on it
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                      yes you can i running 100% this week smells brill
                      quick everyone,

Get behinds Pops and moan that he is making you hungry !!!!!!!!!

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

What puts me off declaring the small amount of oil i put in now and again is
                        anything the government runs seems always doomed to cock up, Look at the child support agency, working tax credit etc etc, Once they know your using
                        oil they might be all over ya like stink on kaca, and are they gonna believe that im only useing 5 or 10 lts a week, Does anyone declare a small amount like that? Is it worth declareing a small ammount like that, I dont know,
                        Suppose if they were to dip me they'd probably do me for using more oil than im using anyway, If its not a long winded f**k around regestering then i may
                        regester,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                          What puts me off declaring the small amount of oil i put in now and again is
                          anything the government runs seems always doomed to cock up, Look at the child support agency, working tax credit etc etc, Once they know your using
                          oil they might be all over ya like stink on kaca, and are they gonna believe that im only useing 5 or 10 lts a week, Does anyone declare a small amount like that? Is it worth declareing a small ammount like that, I dont know,
                          Suppose if they were to dip me they'd probably do me for using more oil than im using anyway, If its not a long winded f**k around regestering then i may
                          regester,
                          take a look here there is a copy of the form to show you how to fill it in
                          http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=ex103
                          just filled mine in and ready to post off in the morning
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                          X