Alarm fitting in Sussex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm fitting in Sussex

Evening all, just got myself a nice '94 L plate 3.0 second gen Surf. It's a beaut, but more about that and some pics soon. Anyone know a good alarm fitter in the Sussex neck of the woods as the standard Toyota security (a key) could perhaps do with a bit of improvement!!
    Thanks a lot, Simon
    Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Originally posted by SimonH
    Evening all, just got myself a nice '94 L plate 3.0 second gen Surf. It's a beaut, but more about that and some pics soon. Anyone know a good alarm fitter in the Sussex neck of the woods as the standard Toyota security (a key) could perhaps do with a bit of improvement!!
    Thanks a lot, Simon
    Not sure about that nek of the woods, I am in Croydon there are some real good ones around, AA electrical in croydon and auto electrical are superb, both will give a cert to send to the insurence company. This probably dont help much but hey you might like the trip up the M23 to give the truck a run
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

go onto ebay and put in alarm fitted and watch the replies

Comment

can help in northants, if you wanted to bring it up here
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

got mine done by car alarm UK and they are a franchise i think so a fitter will come to you - whoever is nearest.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I've used Road Radio in Burgess Hill without problem, they would have done my Surf if I hadn't of managed to get the squealer to fit it in the usual purchase haggling.

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              I've used Road Radio in Burgess Hill without problem, they would have done my Surf if I hadn't of managed to get the squealer to fit it in the usual purchase haggling.

Trev
              Pop in for a brew if you take it here - we live just down the road
              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'll give them a shout and see what the verdict is
                Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

Working...
                X