New toy just arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy just arrived

Hehehe.... my latest toy to try and break or cause injury to myself with just arrived. It's a brand new minimoto III with 49cc air cooled 2 stroke. Full farings, the works. Picked it up for peanuts

My gravel lane and 30mph+ on a Smurfs bike, what could possibly go wrong?! LOL
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Originally posted by Snoop
    Hehehe.... my latest toy to try and break or cause injury to myself with just arrived. It's a brand new minimoto III with 49cc air cooled 2 stroke. Full farings, the works. Picked it up for peanuts

Cant think of anything......

Comment

See if you can get your knee down on the bends.

Comment

Come to the plains on it this weekend!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          See if you can get your knee down on the bends.
          It's a gravel lane, how long before he forgets that he had a knee !!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Come to the plains on it this weekend!!

I may have no choice LOL, not sure Lottie is going to like getting a backy on it though!!!!

Comment

not sure Lottie is going to like getting a backy on it though!!!!
              hehehehe
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

If you get hurt and need fixing let me know and i will put you back together.
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

I may have no choice LOL, not sure Lottie is going to like getting a backy on it though!!!!
                  She will be that in awe watching you go through the range of stoppies and wheelies she wont even think of backies.......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                    She will be that in awe watching you go through the range of stoppies and wheelies she wont even think of backies.......
                    More like she'll watch in awe as I go through the range of garden fences and bounce of wheelie bins she'll refuse point blank to go anywhere near it!

It's sat in my front room begging me to skive off work and give it a go...

Comment

More like she'll watch in awe as I go through the range of garden fences and bounce of wheelie bins she'll refuse point blank to go anywhere near it!

It's sat in my front room begging me to skive off work and give it a go...

Comment

class.now i would pay to see that.snoop kneville
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well first outing on the minimoto was at the weekend! Took about an hour to start the damn thing until we realised the fuel pipe was kinked but with that resolved.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As per predictions I was the only one who managed to crash it - a tree moved at the last minute on (an alarmingly fast) approach...

If you don't already have one of these things - you need to get one, they rule!!! Oh but don't leave it in your front room if you've forgotten to turn the fuel feed off... doh!

Comment

Working...
                          X