FAO Tony & Linda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Tony & Linda

your new website is live by the way I did make a post about it last night but cant seem to find it today...perhaps it was deleted?

either way I thought it was time it went live. I think all the links etc work but if you find something you want me to fix its not a prob. Also, if you want my assistance with adding more content (pages/pics etc) then just ask. I'm happy to offer some maintenance with the site. Likewise, keep my ftp access open so I can add some more pics to gallery soon...

I did send a test feedback yesterday but not had a response from you/linda yet - perhaps you could just confirm that the thing works for me? it works fine on my server but not sure on yours yet. all of your old content is still there, but images are now old_images and backups of your html can be found in old_html

hope you like it mate and may it bring you much business!

mooter
    I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Yeah. Cheers mate, its Kewl.

Guessed you where doing something, as all our ebay auction pics suddenly disappeared!!

Pics are gonna take some sorting out, I need to move them all back to the orginal folders as no pic I've posted on here or numerous other forums in the last 2 years works now!! And I'm not editing 6,300 posts on here!!!

Cheers again.

Originally posted by mooter
    your new website is live by the way I did make a post about it last night but cant seem to find it today...perhaps it was deleted?

either way I thought it was time it went live. I think all the links etc work but if you find something you want me to fix its not a prob. Also, if you want my assistance with adding more content (pages/pics etc) then just ask. I'm happy to offer some maintenance with the site. Likewise, keep my ftp access open so I can add some more pics to gallery soon...

I did send a test feedback yesterday but not had a response from you/linda yet - perhaps you could just confirm that the thing works for me? it works fine on my server but not sure on yours yet. all of your old content is still there, but images are now old_images and backups of your html can be found in old_html

hope you like it mate and may it bring you much business!

mooter
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Yeah. Cheers mate, its Kewl.

Guessed you where doing something, as all our ebay auction pics suddenly disappeared!!

Pics are gonna take some sorting out, I need to move them all back to the orginal folders as no pic I've posted on here or numerous other forums in the last 2 years works now!! And I'm not editing 6,300 posts on here!!!

Cheers again.
      oppsie! all sorted now well, i've put all the images back in the images folder as they were...

just found this post and it's working http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/images/4x4/...et/halfout.jpg so the rest should be too. soz mate.

Comment

Originally posted by mooter
        oppsie! all sorted now well, i've put all the images back in the images folder as they were...

just found this post and it's working http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/images/4x4/...et/halfout.jpg so the rest should be too. soz mate.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

sorry again mate, should have realised! Glad it's all sorted now. You guy's green-laning this weekend? If so have fun and I'll see you the first weekend of May to book the truck in... must....go.... higher!

Comment

Working...
          X