Sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensor?

Can anyone tell me if the surf has got a LAMBDA sensor? If so where is it and what is it?, This is regarding a Air/fuel Ratio gauge, I asked the guy that sells them that i assumed they were only for petrol engines but he reccons that if my veh has one of these sensors theres no reason why the gauge should'nt work in my truck,cheers Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

That's just another name for an oxygen sensor and the diesels don't have one.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      Can anyone tell me if the surf has got a LAMBDA sensor? If so where is it and what is it?, This is regarding a Air/fuel Ratio gauge, I asked the guy that sells them that i assumed they were only for petrol engines but he reccons that if my veh has one of these sensors theres no reason why the gauge should'nt work in my truck,cheers Ian
      Reports to the ecu fitted in the middle of my bmw exhaust and a pig to get out......diesels dont ave em as far as I know....

Comment

Cheers Nev, Guess theres no point in buying a air/fuel ratio gauge then even if they do look neat
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X