We Got Snow
    WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Originally posted by AlanM6
    We Got Snow
    enough to engage 4WD m8
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

No just a scattering, it looked as though we were in for a good dumping at first, it came quite heavy saddly, folowed by a shower of rain
      BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER
      WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM6
        No just a scattering, it looked as though we were in for a good dumping at first, it came quite heavy saddly, folowed by a shower of rain
        BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER
        You're lucky - at least you saw it - I've just come off nights and my kids woke me (all excited) to say that it was snowing and now I've got up all that is left is a small mound in the middle of my patio
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Ooo-errr

I am driving up to Loughborough from Bristol on Monday, should I pack my Thermos?

Rob G

Comment

I am driving up to Loughborough from Bristol on Monday, should I pack my Thermos?

Highly recomended mate
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly

Rob G

And your thermals and sleeping bag
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

It wont snow. I know it wont. Why? Because I have a sleeping bag, pillow, water, biccies, tinned soup, camping gaz stove, shovel, and snow chains in the truck. I'm equipped with ham radio (HF, VHF and UHf) cos last time the phone networks were busy!
                If there is a repeat of last years 11 hours stuck on the A1M I'm up the embankment and across the ****** fields! Last year I only had a Vauxhall Astra with traction control ). Why is it that I could move on the slippery stuff but the several thousand ejits in front couldn't. Maybe something to do with the fact that if they weren't going anywhere, due to wheelspin, more revs was the answer. Glad I learned to drive on mud, long before I passed my driving test. We rolled that old Skoda 37 times that summer.
                Saying that I was home and tucked up in bed in no time. Got off soon as poss and found some virgin snow ( in Hitchin? I hear you say).

Sorry. Got in Old Git mode for a moment!
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

i hate it when it snow's on the motorways 4 inches & everybody abandons there car. theres no stopping us now that we got surfs 4wd & all the toys. " Bring it on "
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                    i hate it when it snow's on the motorways 4 inches & everybody abandons there car. theres no stopping us now that we got surfs 4wd & all the toys. " Bring it on "
                    according to the weather man you could be due some marky
                    we never get enought to warrant pushing the 4WD button here
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Working...
                    X