Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got my Truck back

Hey Stevo

Thanks for all your help last weekend . Truck is running like a dream . Superb service and a reasonable price . Once again mate thanks

Maurice

Originally posted by MOTRAV
    Hey Stevo

Thanks for all your help last weekend . Truck is running like a dream . Superb service and a reasonable price . Once again mate thanks

Maurice

TONY was busy then as he lives around the corner from you?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Noooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by marky
      TONY was busy then as he lives around the corner from you?
      Tony is a mate but my surf lives in Northern Ireland so got it on the boat to liverpool (on a tow truck) then steve arranged pickup from there and fitted recon engine . Tony is servicing and MOTing it in october

Long long story lol

Maurice

Comment

Sorry MAURICE i didnt know it was you! I saw your SURF at STEVOS & heard about the trouble trying to get it off the boat. Im glad he sorted it out for you in the end mate.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

NO Worries

Originally posted by marky
          Sorry MAURICE i didnt know it was you! I saw your SURF at STEVOS & heard about the trouble trying to get it off the boat. Im glad he sorted it out for you in the end mate.
          Hey marky no worries that steve is a gent and when he gives you a quote and a time for the job thats what it is .I would recommend him to anyone and will do that at every chance I get . The funniest bit was blocking the dock gates at belfast nothing could come in or out . They were very helpfull then . LOL .

Maurice

Comment

Working...
          X