Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein
    im up for it.
    i just think it wud be good!theres a burger king by pier?mcdonalds by marina?or any other ideas?

Comment

im up for it.
      I'd go in the 1st Gen, but its quite hilly round there, might hold people up to much going up slopes! It's better going down hill ATM!!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        I'd go in the 1st Gen, but its quite hilly round there, might hold people up to much going up slopes! It's better going down hill ATM!!
        hhehehehehehe,we can hold them up together then tony.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          depends on the route mate,we can go direct route,but the traffic can get bad,we'd end up with broken 2.4's everywhere lol,but there are ways round trhe traffic,but involve hills lol?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
            i just think it wud be good!theres a burger king by pier?mcdonalds by marina?or any other ideas?
            tgi fridays.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

tgi fridays.
              dont think there is one?lol,wot we thinkin sit down and eat?or somewhere we can all park/chat,or both?just that seafront in summer is nuts,there is a beach we could all park on bout 10 mins down road at shoreham,not offroad,but park easy enough?barbeques??

Comment

dont think there is one?lol,wot we thinkin sit down and eat?or somewhere we can all park/chat,or both?just that seafront in summer is nuts,there is a beach we could all park on bout 10 mins down road at shoreham,not offroad,but park easy enough?barbeques??
                a summer gathering,beach bums and barby,what more could one want apart from beer and surfs.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

a summer gathering,beach bums and barby,what more could one want apart from beer and surfs.

Now that sounds interesting
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

ok so we/i will try and sort it then lol,any ideas of where to meet in london??im thinkin purley way croydon,or do we go further into london??

Comment

ok so we/i will try and sort it then lol,any ideas of where to meet in london??im thinkin purley way croydon,or do we go further into london??
                      any where outside the congestion charges. DAVES house thats should please val.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

depends on the route mate,we can go direct route,but the traffic can get bad,we'd end up with broken 2.4's everywhere lol,but there are ways round trhe traffic,but involve hills lol?
                        I hope you are NOT suggesting Ditchling Beacon - somehow the thought of 50 odd Surfs, on a hot summer's day and numerous bikes all going up that is scarey to say the least !!!
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          I hope you are NOT suggesting Ditchling Beacon - somehow the thought of 50 odd Surfs, on a hot summer's day and numerous bikes all going up that is scarey to say the least !!!
                          no lol,im thinkin a23 then a27 then either down thru hove,down west street or down ditchling road off coldean lane!

Comment

no lol,im thinkin a23 then a27 then either down thru hove,down west street or down ditchling road off coldean lane!
                            At least not down Coldean Lane, a steep downhill with a 30 limit and a ruddy camera would not make you popular
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                              At least not down Coldean Lane, a steep downhill with a 30 limit and a ruddy camera would not make you popular
                              only prob is one by varndean on ditchling rd too,and i dont know wot to do bout that light either??

Comment

This is an old thread, who dug it up? anyway long as we all end up at the memorys of india for a curry and a coupleof cobra's it'll do for me, if you did it on a sunday i think they still do an indian buffet all ya can eat for 8-9 quid
                                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                                X