Ooh! looky here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh! looky here....

They only come in burgundy tho'..hehehe!!
    http://www.familycar.com/RoadTests/T...Photos2006.htm

LOOKS ALRIGHT, BIT TOO SHINEY THOUGH!!! I DON'T LIKE THE WAY MODERN WHEELS LOOK THOUGH, EVEN IF IT ISN'T GOING TO GO OFF ROAD, IT SHOULD AT LEAST LOOK LiKE IT COULD, AND THOSE WHEELS SCREAM CHELSEA TRACTOR (not that theres anything wrong with that-each to his/her own etc)
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Alright mate, no need to shout!

Comment

Hmmm, not sure I like the new bodyshape (yet) good colour though. Apart from all the red
        xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Alright mate, no need to shout!
          SORRY!

did realise by the end and turned it down...wheres my points for that?!?

Comment

Nahh. It's not real. One of those plastic radio control toy things. Anyway far too pretty to get dirty and dented. even in Knightsbridge.

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
              SORRY!

did realise by the end and turned it down...wheres my points for that?!?

No points just a

Comment

No points just a
                so how many 's before the points are awarded?

how many points to a prize?

What is the prize anyway?

And how long you been running this enterprise?

And...do you wanna drive to aldershot in the morning, put my truck back together after you find the parts, give it a good hoover for me, rotate the wheels, walk my dog and paint a fence for me, while i'm at work...searching the forum? (polite answers only... )

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                  so how many 's before the points are awarded?

how many points to a prize?

What is the prize anyway?

And how long you been running this enterprise?

And...do you wanna drive to aldershot in the morning, put my truck back together after you find the parts, give it a good hoover for me, rotate the wheels, walk my dog and paint a fence for me, while i'm at work...searching the forum? (polite answers only... )

Knowledge is the ultimate prize!

If it's a nice day tomorrow, I'll be building a retaining wall in Pontypool.
                  Then I've got to take my dogs for a run, then in the evening, drive my missus to Newport to meet her work collegues for a birthday celebration/p***up.
                  I'm gonna be pushing it a bit to get to Aldershot and back as well, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Knowledge is the ultimate prize!

If it's a nice day tomorrow, I'll be building a retaining wall in Pontypool.
                    Then I've got to take my dogs for a run, then in the evening, drive my missus to Newport to meet her work collegues for a birthday celebration/p***up.
                    I'm gonna be pushing it a bit to get to Aldershot and back as well, but thanks for the offer.
                    Maybe saturday then.....(you don't have to be polite now..hehe )

Comment

Saturday I've got go to the father in-laws and cut his hedges and lawns, gloss the garage door frame, then it's fiddling with my truck.
                      You'd be better off doing it yourself ya lazy git!

that o.k.? I tried to be as honest as I could.

Comment

Saturday I've got go to the father in-laws and cut his hedges and lawns, gloss the garage door frame, then it's fiddling with my truck.
                        You'd be better off doing it yourself ya lazy git!

that o.k.? I tried to be as honest as I could.

okay, okay...guess i'll have to get my hands dirty this time....be online at some point this weekend though coz i'm bound to break or lose something i need . fitting your intercooler by any chance this weekend?

Comment

Nope, gotta silicone hoses first. I gonna do a bit more under bonnet blinging. I polished the turbo, brake fluid reservoir and exhaust manifold heat shields last weekend, and they all look nice and chromey shiney.

Oh, and I've gotta do an oil change on the Clio.

Comment

That 2006 Runner looks too much like a Kia for my liking, even if it is the right colour!
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

If the arches were blended into the body and the front was like the 3rd gen, it would look really smart.
                              The rear load area looks tiny with the seats up.

Comment

Working...
                              X