• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**KING Barstewards

LOOK what they done to my Hilux
    Attached Files
    Live Life To The Full

sorry to see what they have done.I cannot stand scum who have to do things like that to other peoples property
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry to see that mate. Fu****g chav scum bas***ds. I bet the Police didn't catch them. Hope you get it sorted soon?

Comment

what happened? someone take it for a joyride? makes me sick! scumbags
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

What the hell happened!!! Did clarkson get hold of it or what?, I'll have the wheels, They want Ian
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nightmare ! what the hell did they use it for ? a ram raid ? hope they catch the theiving scum.

Andy.

Comment

*?*?*?*?

Hi they stole it to do a ram-raid and pinch ATM cash machine, the damage to the front was smashing there way out of our compound
              Live Life To The Full

Comment

Not good, feel for you mate.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

do you know whos done it???
                  CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

$$$$$$ as* holes they want stringing up and Dr anglegrinder to modify some of there BITS
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

My little bro and me caught 2 guys breaking into his motor few years back and cornered them in the motor and called old bill, duriing the 20minutes it took for the rozzas to turn up, one little shi.t took swing at my dad (who's well into his 60's) that was it, lost my cool, battered him and done a vinnie jones ala lock stock and two smoking barrels on him. (except slamming his legs repeatedly in the car door, instead of his head, unfortunately thats the way he fell, head would have been better).

day in court-they get away scott free and i'm done for assault.

few months later same sh.it (who i should have killed) beats living hell out of some girl who loses her BABY as a result. don't know what sentance was meant to be but he served 2 MONTHS!!!

moral of the story, scum grows, so be the one to sort them if you get the chance. sorry about your motor mate.
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Sorry to see the piccies of your truck

Scum like this will always be around until the punishment fits the crime.

Comment

Considering what they used it for i think its stood up very well, Shows you how well there built, Ishould think its repairable, Sorry to hear about this,
                          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                            Considering what they used it for i think its stood up very well, Shows you how well there built, Ishould think its repairable, Sorry to hear about this,
                            l never thought of taking a picture of the gates they smashed through but they cost £900 each.
                            Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                              l never thought of taking a picture of the gates they smashed through but they cost £900 each.
                              Cheez....the truck was bad enough but add the gates in.......

Comment

Working...
                              X