X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIIrd
    go for it geezer,
    i havnt looked back since.

are you just mixing veg oil with the derv buddy ???

what brand are you using - i'm very interested in running mine on oil too.

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
      34.5 years ago stormforce,??

is that when we had 3 red buttons = 2 star ,3 star ,4 star

OHHHHH yesssssss
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Do you remember 5 Star petrol? It was for the big Jags and high performance cars. I remember my brother working part time in a petrol station. They ran out of 5 Star, so my brother pulled a blokes leg and told him that, if he put in half a tank of 2 Star and half a tank of 3 Star it would be equivelent to 5 Star. He looked out and the bloke had done it.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Do you remember 5 Star petrol? It was for the big Jags and high performance cars. I remember my brother working part time in a petrol station. They ran out of 5 Star, so my brother pulled a blokes leg and told him that, if he put in half a tank of 2 Star and half a tank of 3 Star it would be equivelent to 5 Star. He looked out and the bloke had done it.
          5star went out in the late 70's didn't it?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I can remember when the guys at the petrol stations came out filled the tank then took yer cash and brought yer change back. Now that was servis for ya... Not much fun when yer in a hurry and there woz 4 cars in front though...

There iz still one garage in Cowes, Isle of Wight, that dose this. When he came out and started messin wiv me surf I nearly smacked im one
            xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Working...
            X