Diesel over £1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel over £1!!

Diesel is now £1.01 in Bridgend at the moment, So glad we bought our little Clio diesel.

£1.03 in Kielder village.
    You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

I'm going to fit a Micra engine where the underslung spare goes..... switch over for economy mode and $$$$ off the 4x4 anti's
      PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

i paid 100.9p per litre last saturday,
        why is it when anything becomes popular due to being affordable, does the government of the day (they ALL do it ) hike taxes on them up ??

when i was a teen, beer = £1.25 per pint.....
        cider = £1.14 per pint.....
        as soon as cider became more popular due to price, up it went....
        .... just compare cider to beer nowadays.....

rant over....

carl......
        gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Blimey!! When I was a teen beer (lager) was 80p a pint, and that was in Berkshire!

My earliest memory regarding fuel prices is seeing my dad putting a pound note into the self serve petrol pumps down in the new forest in the early seventies.

Comment

in my (early) biking days, we used to call in garages and get 50 pence worth, please, with a shot (2 stroke oil) free.....

carl....
            gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

I remember when I first passed my test, I used to put £5.00 a week in my little fiesta , and that got me too and from work plus running about in the evenings,

Ahh those were the days and that was only 1989, now it's costing me more than 10 x that amount per week.

Andy.

Comment

Diesel is 95.9 in lincoln and i thought that was steep.
                Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

average 98.9 round here, and just in case someone knows, how did diesel become more expensive than petrol? especially as i understand that diesel is a by product of petrol, i.e. can't get petrol without producing diesel?

WTF!!!???****??
                  Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

More diesel cars around now compared to 10 years ago, equals more demand, equals excuse to put the price up equals more money for Tony and Gordon!

Comment

I seem to remember one pathetic excuse for going to litres from gallons was the pumps could not handle over 99.9p , so why can the same pumps now do litres over 99.9p ??
                      Another early con to stop us seeing the increase in fuel price by changing the measure it is charged in .
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Veg oil is still about 50ppl, plus the 47.1ppl tax, makes it 97.1ppl. Seems like a good idea, eh?
                        It just does, OK?

Comment

Not for long I reckon.

Comment

You're probably right there!!!
                            It just does, OK?

Comment

amazing aint it - where's all the 'protests' gone then? I can't believe we've hit the 'magic' pound barrier and nothing has been reported on the news etc.

I can remember the gov't urging drivers to buy diesel cars as they were better for the enviroment and the pocket - soon as they got popular - up go the prices!
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X