S.W.Ring in the aerial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.W.Ring in the aerial

does anybody remember how to swr the aerial i have a swr metre and connecting cables but can not remember how to do it so any help would be greatful
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    does anybody remember how to swr the aerial i have a swr metre and connecting cables but can not remember how to do it so any help would be greatful
    Hello Mate

ou connect the cb to the tx side of the meter and the arial to the rx, flick the switch on the meter to fwd then move the needle to set then flick the switch down, you should then get the swr reading, you need to get it as low as poss in any case out of the red. you do this by adjusting the arial up and down. I think this is right. Let us know how you get on. Colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

thanks mate i will give it a try after so many years off the air i thought i would give it a try but it seems very quiet out there now? is it just truckers now or reallypeople like us who use it for off roading
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

there are quite a few people around lots of off roaders and people at home. Its a lot quieter than it used to be. Can be good fun though just look out for surfs with arials on them.
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
        X