Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second hand alloys

hi there surfers,
    thought i would look for answer to my queston on here as it has helped me out in the past,(last week was rear window motor ,that went very well once i have done a search on here.)
    i am just getting the surf ready for the summer and getting round to fitting the alloys i got from ebay earlier in the year, they are 15" chome type with(nackered) 31x10.50 r15lt on at the mo, can i replace these with 165x70 15s for more tarmac use or do i have to keep to the old size? can't tell what size j they are as its not stamped anywhere. any ideas please.. dan

Originally posted by madmax
    hi there surfers,
    thought i would look for answer to my queston on here as it has helped me out in the past,(last week was rear window motor ,that went very well once i have done a search on here.)
    i am just getting the surf ready for the summer and getting round to fitting the alloys i got from ebay earlier in the year, they are 15" chome type with(nackered) 31x10.50 r15lt on at the mo, can i replace these with 165x70 15s for more tarmac use or do i have to keep to the old size? can't tell what size j they are as its not stamped anywhere. any ideas please.. dan

165s???
    I think you mean 265/70 r15. That size is basically the metric equivelent of 31/10.5/r15. 165 will look like bicycle tyres on a Surf.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      165s???
      I think you mean 265/70 r15. That size is basically the metric equivelent of 31/10.5/r15. 165 will look like bicycle tyres on a Surf.
      what a tart i am!!!! cheers bushwacker

265/70/r15 should fit lovely then cheers

Comment

Working...
      X