My turn for an Ebay moan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My turn for an Ebay moan!

Just had an E-mail from Ebay saying that the Renault CD player I was bidding on has ended. My maximum bid was £28.00 and the item sold for £28.00 to a new Ebay member with a zero rating that bid one hour after me, for the same amount!
    Whats all that about then???????

Confused from Wales!

Very strange ????

Comment

Very strange indeed. Do you have a link for the auction?

Nev

Comment

D'oh!!! I just read the details, and the winning bidder bid the same amount the day before me!

Look at my face, can you see all that egg?!

p.s. so how come the other bidders, bid didn't show up when I placed mine then? B****y sneaky if you ask me!

Comment

the bidder must have bid to a maximum value and when your bid was placed and his maximum was still above yours the ebay robots backdate the increase to when he bid initially. If you read the ebay bit about maximum bidding it is all explained. sorry to sound like I'm siding with the flea but its all kosher. His initial bid could well have been for £50 say and it wouldn't have mattered what you bid - unless it was £51+. been caught on that before always worth checking to see if its a winning bid.
          Did you know - BLUE ones go faster

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            D'oh!!! I just read the details, and the winning bidder bid the same amount the day before me!

Look at my face, can you see all that egg?!

p.s. so how come the other bidders, bid didn't show up when I placed mine then? B****y sneaky if you ask me!
            twonk
            and i was about to say
            it was paul daniels bid to beat you
            THATS MAGIC
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Working...
            X