Surf train -Sheerness to Worcester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train -Sheerness to Worcester

Any chance chaps? Or Sheerness to anywhere in the general direction of Worcester?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache
    Any chance chaps? Or Sheerness to anywhere in the general direction of Worcester?
    Just got to have a Google for Sheerness.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I Googled for all I was worth and found that it is in Kent. I'm not planning on going that way but If someone can get it to the bottom end of the M1 I can get it to Luton or maybe Bedford.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

If someone can get it up as far as NW Kent, I'm going up to Leicester next Monday night - could drop off somewhere on route?
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

im likely to go to wigan again at the begining of May so I might be able to help out depending on the size.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Could be four wheels and tyres. The bit from Sheerness to North West of London is the awkward bit for me really. I'm not sure whether to just get em shipped. Got to be cheaper than me driving down there for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
              Could be four wheels and tyres. The bit from Sheerness to North West of London is the awkward bit for me really. I'm not sure whether to just get em shipped. Got to be cheaper than me driving down there for them!
              Ah but you could use it as a excuse for a trip to the seaside

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Well... I can be at the Welsh coast in a couple of hours, which I understand is somewhat nicer than Sheerness?

Still after help if someone can get some wheels from Sheerness to anywhere further North West!

Can offer a set of wind deflectors (complete with light carwash scratches!) for a lucky person who can help. Indeed I think someone here offered me a few bob for them, but I can't remember who!

Comment

Working...
                X