Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard wheel

My Surf has been sold and by now is living in Albania

However, while cleaning my garage tonight I've come across a standard 2nd Gen wheel without tyre..... Anybody want it? Free? Not going to post it so it'll have to picked up, first come, first served .

If nobody wants it it's going in the s c r a p over the weekend (22/04/06)

s$$$$

s$$$$

Nope, can't write s c r a p

Hey Dazzo,

Can you be persuaded to post it ? My spare was nicked and i've been looking for a replacement for a while. I'm not local to swansea, so pickup isn't an option. However, i'd be willing to give you something for you trouble....

Interested ?

Comment

Could be seeing as you asked so nicely and some theiving scrote pinched yours

I'll get a price on posting it and we'll sort something out...... or could it be Surf trained to you?

Comment

Hi Dazzo,

Don't bust a gut on the postage, i may have another option in Leeds. Also, i'll look into transport from one of those e-bay companies (aa transport - have used before and they seemed OK). I've got new-ish tyres, have not had a flat yet, and have lived without spare for over a year. However, i'm off to northern spain/sw france for 4 weeks with the missus and two sprogs in mid-May - a bad time for a flat. Of course, i thinking that not having a spare will allow me extra wine on the way home (also thinking of trading in sprogs if badly behaved... :-)

Cheers

Comment

The wheel is for a 2nd gen Surf with 15" wheels, yours is a 3rd gen. with 16" wheels. Just incase you didn't notice.

Comment

D'oh ! and call me homer...

Thanks for pointing that out, i'd assumed it was 2nd gen...

Comment

hi dazzo
              Is this an ally rim? if so I would be more than willing to pay for transport/mail and a little something for your trouble to give me a set of 5 ally wheels- my one down under is a rust bucket!! give me a PM - tell me what you want
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                The wheel is for a 2nd gen Surf with 15" wheels, yours is a 3rd gen. with 16" wheels. Just incase you didn't notice.
                Vince , his profile indicates a 4Runner . I understood they came in 2nd gen form only . It could be a very late 95 registared in early 96 .
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Good point, I'll ask him.....
                  Breaker19, breaker19 Turbo tommy, you got yer ears on? c'mon!
                  Does your tailgate lift up or hinge down?

That should confirm it.

Comment

My previous post was completely pete tong...

Mine is a UK 4Runner (aka 2nd gen), made late '95, first registered in '96. KZT engine, proper tailgate (folds down). Currently behaving itself, and getting a new spare from Leeds (hopefully). Going to northern spain/southern france in mid-May, which is why i need the spare. Especially since where i'm going the track to the house is 'poor'. So poor that my pal broke the axle of his audi (A3) on it. OK i know it's not a roughy-toughy car, but i'd not have believed it was possible to break an axle these days. I'm going to be going really gently (so i don't knock my false teeth out... ;-).

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                      hi dazzo
                      Is this an ally rim? if so I would be more than willing to pay for transport/mail and a little something for your trouble to give me a set of 5 ally wheels- my one down under is a rust bucket!! give me a PM - tell me what you want
                      Turbotommy, do you still want this wheel? No? Then I'll look into sending it to Devon for fatfires (yes it's a standard Alloy wheel, 15"), didn't want to post it but I'll get a price on it Monday and let you know, email me at dazzo23@hotmail.com and we'll work something out.
                      My apologies for not getting back sooner but don't get here often now the Surf has gone
                      Looks like the ones attached, except there's no tyres..... And there's only one of them.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X