car battery prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car battery prices

they seem to be cheaper than they were 14 years ago!

I bought an exide 50AMP this morning for use as a field charger for Li Po's It has a 4 year guarrentee and a handle built in.

Was 49.99 which i was shocked at. I remember buying a battery for my old honda integra mark 1 about 14 years back for more than this.

Think at these prices I will be treating my truk to new batts as mine are a bit sluggish and prob the originals.

Wierd
    I used to have a surf me!

I paid £100ish for a proper handed pair for my truck last summer from Roughtrax. Not bad at all!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      I paid £100ish for a proper handed pair for my truck last summer from Roughtrax. Not bad at all!
      likewise for a pair of Varta's from ATS!!
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

I believe Costco is a good place for cheap Bosch car batteries
        http://www.maninhat.myzen.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          Thats good to know as i'm replacing mine at the end of the month, Out of interest how much was the carrage charge on em?
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I went to pick em up it's an easy hours trip down the M5 for me, and was an excuse to go and drool over Surf related goodies in their shop
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Thats good to know as i'm replacing mine at the end of the month, Out of interest how much was the carrage charge on em?

probably wont send them...acid you know...could be wrong ..but that is why I went to ATS and they confirmed the old ones were on the way out, fitted the new, could have had cheaper from them but went for a 'name' Varta, from memory the guarentee was better too
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

Working...
              X