New addition [Foal]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition [Foal]

Well shes gone and done it..given birth.. we've been waiting for a while now with everyone on tender hooks and occassionally sleeping down at the stables.

Born on Thursday at approx 11.45pm....a brand new Arab Foal. Just now for a new name [mother was Kadira] so trying to keep the first 3 letters for the Colt
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gizmo; 14 April 2006, 17:01.
    Gaz

Originally posted by Gizmo
    Born on Thursday at approx 11.45pm....a brand new Arab Foal. Just now for a new name [mother was Kadira] so trying to keep the first 3 letters for the Colt
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmmmmmmmmmmm - how about, seeing the size difference between the foal and mum, Kadence.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hmmmmmmmmmmm - how about, seeing the size difference between the foal and mum, Kadence.

Trev

Here u go...size differences...now ladies moan when you push something this size out of ya
      Attached Files
      Gaz

Comment

Born on Thursday at approx 11.45pm....a brand new Arab Foal. Just now for a new name [mother was Kadira] so trying to keep the first 3 letters for the Colt[/QUOTE]

howsabout - Kadette ......
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaky cakes
          howsabout - Kadette ...... [/quote]

Could be good, but Kadette is more for the Mares [female] and not Colts/Geldings/Stallions [Males]
          Gaz

Comment

Do you like Spain ?

May I suggest the name Kadiz

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Do you like Spain ?

May I suggest the name Kadiz

Trev

Another good one....going to look up more Arabic/Arabian names also.
              Gaz

Comment

Awh he's gorgeous - makes me all broody again... :triestopersuadeTonyanotherfoa lisagoodidea:

My friends is due in 6 weeks and baby belly is looking Massive!!!
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I love to see foals take those first steps. I've gone all gooey and daft. What a perfect Easter pPresent.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    Awh he's gorgeous - makes me all broody again... :triestopersuadeTonyanotherfoa lisagoodidea:

My friends is due in 6 weeks and baby belly is looking Massive!!!

Looks like you'll be keeping and eye on this one then Linda

Its about the ninth horse they have had in total [with 3 of the nine being sold sometime ago].....apparently been told they believe the horse is from the Egyptian Line of Arab horses and not the Arabian [true Arab line like that of the others]..

Oh Well...supposed to have gone to Cheshire Show today but been running around getting new horse box and washing down all the stalls with jeyes fluid [as all the horses have had colds].

They had him out for the first time today [at least we know the Mother has parenting thoughts as she was trying to protect the foal by putting her between him and us]
                    Last edited by Gizmo; 16 April 2006, 22:41.
                    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo

They had him out for the first time today [at least we know the Mother has parenting thoughts as she was trying to protect the foal by putting her between him and us]
                      Blimey mine was out the first day, and her mum was more than happy for us to pet her baby. Glad foaly is doing well!
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

How a bout

Kadamfinelookinweehorieyougoth ere ?

or Kadnium.

Although that should be with a C
                        Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Blimey mine was out the first day, and her mum was more than happy for us to pet her baby. Glad foaly is doing well!
                          cheers and keep up the good work with the rescues
                          Gaz

Comment

Working...
                          X