Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slydog or not

Hi Slydog
    It has come to my attention thru the forum threads that you have this fixation obout anything BLUE (Nothing wrong with that at all ). The amount of things that you could have that are blue is endless. (the minde boggles). How about Blue contact lenses. (now thats what I call cool).
    I think you should strongly think about changing your handle to Skybluedog. Happy xmas and I hope your radio dose not pick up to many blue stations.

Fingers on the keyboard. GO !

Geoff.
    Last edited by rubblebags; 26 December 2003, 18:00.
    Rubblebags (Geoff).

Bored Geoff?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hehe... bet he didn't have a blue Christmas...
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Bored Geoff?

Yep. Tried to download the two vids off the website they keep kicking out at different times. Failure.
        I even started a list of words not to use on the forum.Threw the towl in on that one. Had a little chuckle to myself when I realised that Turkey was foul language. It is now and to crown it all off the outlaws have turned up with guess what on a big serving dish. I hear in the distance " are you going to be up there all night" Better go now I'll sneak back later.

Happy Boxingday.

Sad b****rd Geoff.

Ps: looking forward to Sunday.
        Last edited by rubblebags; 26 December 2003, 20:08.
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

if you threw in the trowl then I think you had a vary merry Christmas and due to the amber nectar typing became difficult. However the smilicon you choose are very questionable and we need to ask what other sites have you been looking at
          ScubaSurf

The place to be is under the sea

Comment

Smiley Central.
            Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Blueeeeee

BLUEE BLUUUUE BLUE CHRISTMAS COR ME NEW STEREO LIGHTS UP SOO BLUEEEEE
              black n tan
              black n tan
              yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
              X