shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shocks

Can anybody tell if the shock absorbs at milners are ok, I think I might need new
    shocks,the truck has started to wallow around corners quite a bit. or is there anything slightly better, as I am a bit strapped for cash and with a MOT due

Many of us have used EXPLORER PROCOMP SHOCKS ES3000 or ES9000
    http://www.explorerprocomp.co.uk/ Around £35 each TONYN also supplies them so try him 1st.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Are you still on original springs? Prob just that the rear springs just need replacing (quite easy and reasonably cheap).
      No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Nkerridge
        Can anybody tell if the shock absorbs at milners are ok, I think I might need new
        shocks,the truck has started to wallow around corners quite a bit. or is there anything slightly better, as I am a bit strapped for cash and with a MOT due

Let us know which model Surf you have, add the details to your profile.
        Helps to get a more detailed response.

Comment

Originally posted by Nkerridge
          Give Stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk a ring he's your man for that sort of thing,if you need a hand to fit them just ask.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
            Give Stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk a ring he's your man for that sort of thing,if you need a hand to fit them just ask.
            Or me I dunno, buy Sumo a beer and the next day he's telling people to get there stuff somewhere else.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Or me I dunno, buy Sumo a beer and the next day he's telling people to get there stuff somewhere else.

Sorry I must be suffering from altitude sickness after falling out of the runner last night.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                Sorry I must be suffering from altitude sickness after falling out of the runner last night.
                hehe, Its OK, technically, you brought the beers as well!!

I doubt you even knew that I got an account with Procomp now anyway, it was only the other week.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  hehe, Its OK, technically, you brought the beers as well!!

I doubt you even knew that I got an account with Procomp now anyway, it was only the other week.

In that case how much for a bracket for a steering damper on a 1st gen? I got the procomp 2000 for the zook but Angie couldnt turn the steering wheel so I took it off.Thought I might fit it to my old girl instead,now that she is ALL MINE to play with.Cos we got a sensible family motor now for going out in (volvo 440 Si...sad aint it)

Comment

Working...
                  X