Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Questions?

OK, 1, Whats this, 2, Whats these for, and 3, Anyone want this cr@p
    before i chuck it, Wondered what the contrapsion in the first pic was for ever since i got the truck, something to do with jacking? Second pic is two unused connectors (rear top) and the stuff is a drinks holder, ash tray, two hubbies
    and an interior light (with festoon bulb), If anyone wants any of this PM me,
    Cheers Ian OOPS forgot, the multichangers not included
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    OK, 1, Whats this, 2, Whats these for, and 3, Anyone want this cr@p
    before i chuck it, Wondered what the contrapsion in the first pic was for ever since i got the truck, something to do with jacking? Second pic is two unused connectors (rear top) and the stuff is a drinks holder, ash tray, two hubbies
    and an interior light (with festoon bulb), If anyone wants any of this PM me,
    Cheers Ian OOPS forgot, the multichangers not included
    No1 is a wheel chock
    No2 ??
    No3 No thanks
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

is that photo taken by the back window?

if so, it looks like the orange one is for the rear brake light in the spoiler, fitted for but not with.

Ive just fitted one and thats what it looks like. As for the other, is it the interior rear light?

If its not at the back i have no idea and i shall delete this reply !!!!

Comment

Yes its up on the back (by the rear wiper)
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Yes its up on the back (by the rear wiper)
          Rear brake light power for spoiler ?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Yes, Im certain the orange one is the brake light. Put a meter or an inline bulb to it and put your foot on the brake pedal. Its just for the high level brake light (in the spoiler) if you ever decide to fit one.

Do you already have an interior light by the back window? As I thought it may be that if you havnt got one fitted.

How many wires does the white multi plug have going to it?

The spoiler I just fitted was the one with the motorised rear mirror, but as these were only fitted to Surfs, I dont have the multiplug for it and have had to run my own wires. Dont suppose it could be that could it? If it is, it will have 6 wires.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad Runner
              The spoiler I just fitted was the one with the motorised rear mirror, but as these were only fitted to Surfs, I dont have the multiplug for it and have had to run my own wires. Dont suppose it could be that could it? If it is, it will have 6 wires.
              AFAIK, the motorised mirror is only on the 3rd Gens..
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Doh ! I forgot that part ! Of course they were!

Comment

Working...
                X