yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf Train Needed Please. Swindon to Luton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Train Needed Please. Swindon to Luton.

I have bought a Suzuki SJ410 transfer box off Stormforce who lives in Camborne, Cornwall. He has a mate who can get it as far as Swindon. Is there anyone in the Swindon area that could take it off him, so that I could either collect it from there or maybe someone could forward it on a little closer to Luton? It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

The transfer box is only ickle. (Unlike the one that Sumo picked up for me).
    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 12 April 2006, 21:26.
    It's only a hobby!

i get down to my parents not far from swindon around once a fortnight, can get it back to warwick if that helps... its no closer though, really....
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Whoops.....been away for the weekend so missed this one. I could get it to Uxbridge, Swindon is just down the road.

Comment

We could do Uxbridge to Stevenage on 21st April
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Stormforce can't get it to Swindon now until end May/beginning of June. Any Cornish Surfers coming up country soon?
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

i may be able to get to Devon or a little further up with it if someone can collect from me to take it further on.Possibably sailsbury meet at the end of the month
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              i may be able to get to Devon or a little further up with it if someone can collect from me to take it further on.Possibably sailsbury meet at the end of the month
              I can take from Sailsbury to London , then to next Pit meet ?
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I have cheekily changed the title to read Camborne to Luton.

I am off last week in April - first week in May. Mrs KS can't get the time off. I am having wicked thoughts about two weeks learning to Surf (at the Surf School at Holywell Bay) and picking up the t'fer box myself. I'll send Mrs KS a post card and everyone will be happy LOL.

Maybe not. We'll go together later in the year.

I have rambled a bit but its less cheeky than typing the word bump.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Phil if you work at Warterloo then if i can get it to Salsbury for Rick then perhaps you could both meet up somewhere as Harrow isn't that far from Waterloo about 15 miles
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Richard , bring the box anyway . Phil , I got a collegue at work who lives in Flitwick so may get it to there and you can pop round to him and collect it , or as I said - meet at the Pit.

Sorted !
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      Richard , bring the box anyway . Phil , I got a collegue at work who lives in Flitwick so may get it to there and you can pop round to him and collect it , or as I said - meet at the Pit.

Sorted !
                      Good thinking that man. That'll be a plan if it all comes together! Flitwick is nearly in my back garden. At least it is lighter than my last eBay purchase!!!

Who is going to give the Surf Train its rights?
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Morning I am in the new forest this weekend then in Canvey Island essex on tuesday, is it can be surfed to hampshire i can take it to essex call me on 07739 865 261 let me know wont be on here much more today
                        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X